• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SevenblueSeven

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 23, 2013
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
I have noticed some odd behavior in game play and I am not certain if this is intentional or maybe a bug.

1) In many locations I am only able to add ONE elite to a fight and not more. For example: I can only have one Larana in any given fight in Black Forest or I am only able to have one Sand Sac. Shouldn't we be able to have more than one of these monsters in a possible fight?

2) Shaman's Cyclone not affecting 'fresh' spawns in combat. For example: the Bullys in the School or the Larana and spiders in Black Forest, there are a few of the monsters on the field and the Shaman's Cyclone goes off (duration AOE spell), now a new monster spawns and it is not affected by the spell. By the simple logic/behavior of the Cyclone spell, one would expect that if new monsters were spawned on the battlefield that they too would also be affected by the spell.

3) Steam specific problem with achievements: I have all of the goodies purchased and new DMs etc and the game is not recognizing these and awarding the achievement.

4) Not necessarily a bug: but PLEASE provide an option for Steam owners of the game to be able to pay the $5 to upgrade to the Deluxe version!!! I want to give you guys my money for a well made game.

i ahve the same issue with all the things you listed

why are the devs not replying,
i know this is the publisher but still

help guys we paid for this great game, let it work please?

Hello and thank you for your feedback.

1) There are a few monsters in the game that are considered "Large", which you can only fight one at a time. This is intentional, and although it's not a bad idea to let players fight several at the same time it's probably not something we can just update right away.

2) This is probably a bug that's just slipped through. Noted, thank you.

3) These should have been fixed with the latest update, and it has been working in our internal tests. Do you have a specific list of what achievements you're missing and what you have been doing to get them, so that I can double check if there is a new bug that's been introduced? I know there's people still having problem with this issue but I can't figure out why that's the case. It might also be the case that you need to start a new game for the achievements in question to actually trigger, although I want to remember it being implemented so that you would get them retroactively. You can try starting a new game, working on the achievement and see if the counter actually increases.

4) I'm with you one this one, but I'm not sure if we'll be able to meet this request. It's a little tricky and involves Valve since Steam doesn't offer any straight "upgrade version" system right now.