• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't handle being lynched twice in two days!!!
Emergency sub needed for the last few minutes.

You are me now RENDAP. Day in my place. I never harmed you you know so you deserve it.

Sorry, I'm busy painting Ese's toenails. After that I plan on have a relaxing bath and forcing Glio to massage my shoulders.

Sorry, I'm busy painting Ese's toenails. After that I plan on have a relaxing bath and forcing Glio to massage my shoulders.

Goddammit, I said LAVENDER nail polish, this is PLUM. Ugh, can't you do anything right?

Final vote count

Citizen1oo2 - 10 - esemesas, Falc, Ciryandor, tamius23, aedan777, Cliges, Paendrag, jonti-h, LightsShadows, trespoe
tamius23 - 4 - Lemeard, muttoneer2, Adamus2, Eternaly_Lost

Not voted - 1 - Citizen1oo2

Missed one vote - jonti-h, Ciryandor, esemesas, tamius23, jpr123

Why do you think Rendap got you drunk and gave you some of his morphine on your first night in the ComfyCouch? :ninja:

Lies! I'm not sharing my morphine with anyone. That's too easy.

Eleventh Day and Eleventh Night

929r.jpg

Hey, I might not be all that tall but I am no dwarf!

Obviously The Fish was no proper dwarf but for all his scales it was hard to find excess body hair on him. Actually what does that mean in a dwarven community? Can a beard be too excessive? Can battle bairds be too long? Can the helmet be too stuffed with dampening locks of hair? I think not! But I digress. Since The Fish said he could be useful in spiritual matters (really!?) you decided to lynch the suspiciously tall The Artist Previously Known As Prince the plotter cultist. Not a bad idea as ideas go.

In the night the soft timbre of a lady's voice called out for her knight and you heard clanging and stomping as what you could only assume was her special someone coming to her rescue. Discretion is a Virtue not much honored among dwarves but for A Lady you might look the other way. Also she might help you cook those breakfast rats if you are nice to her, no? Alas, Teh n00b the Damsel in Distress would have needed more help to survive the werewolf attack and those rats will have to be eaten raw from now on.

You lynched Citizen1oo2 the plotter cultist.
jonti-h the villager damsel in distress was eaten by the wolves.

The only question now is how much of citizen's PMs do we believe...

I can't handle being lynched twice in two days!!!
Emergency sub needed for the last few minutes.
Damnation, I missed this! Could have made the update so much more... surprising? :D

Yuck Fou and the horse you rode in on