• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sadly we don't. Half the players use invis-mode.

And the other half were throwing votes around. I am fairly certain the list of people that were not on during the deadline is a lot shorter, and likely it would be more telling if Falc is not hunted then if he is. We get a no kill tonight and hopefully it was a guardian save on Falc.

From almost no votes to dead within like 5 mins? Wow, this is one of the most unpredictable games I've seen.

You should have seen some of the moves AOK could do. I swear he could start a vote on someone with no votes with 3 minutes to the deadline, and get that person lynched without a leader.

You should have seen some of the moves AOK could do. I swear he could start a vote on someone with no votes with 3 minutes to the deadline, and get that person lynched without a leader.

Picture this except organised at the whim of a single player and you will understand the greatness of AOK.
Edit: EMU'd

I love how I mentioned this and two people independently thought of AOK. Quite a special person it seems...

Do you remember a game where he pulled a stunt like that? I need bedside literature.

I can't remember if he pulled a stunt like that in that game, but try EUROO's Hindenburg game. It was from my noob days and boy was AOK compelling.

Final vote count

Citizen1oo1 - 9 - muttoneer, Najs, Lemeard, Rendap2, Eternaly_Lost, Falc, jonti-h, Paendrag, aedan777
muttoneer - 8 - gliomarto, jpr123, Adamus2, Cliges, trespoe, Battle bunny, LightsShadows, Citizen1oo1
Falc - 3 - esemesas, Ciryandor, reis91
Lemeard - 1 - Yakman2

Not voted - 1 - tamius23

Requests a sub - Battle bunny
Missed two votes - reis91
Missed one vote - jonti-h, Ciryandor, esemesas

What?! How did I survive that?!

Voting 21:30 Counts and Johho also Counts without need for unvote. So Falc's vote counted.
Falc had voted earlier though, it was my vote that broke the tie.

No it didn't since I was already voting Citizen earlier.

And I'm posting in color just because I do suspect that I will be quite dead in a bit. Better safe than sorry.

Falc had voted earlier though, it was my vote that broke the tie.

Was certain that falc was voting Mutton at that point. But looking back, then it would have been even more clear. Another example of me not thinking straight.