• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That was a completely wasted day.

My idea of voting tends towards having 3 or 4 frontrunners, and see what shakes out. Preferably different people each day and not the same ones, day after day. eventually, you will start to see patterns. Randakar and I did that a few games and were very successful at this. Having only two being tied doesn't work.

AOK method of vote switching sometimes worked, unless he was a baddie. He usually selected someone at work or school or indisposed, and bam... lynched in the last 15 minutes.

SPLIT being a baddie...... I wonder if there was any collusion between him and a pack? Did he try and reach out to Marty? Didn't Esemesas or someone have him working with someone else, maybe Marty?

Anyway, since it seems all the rage,

Vote Paendrag

because of the tie, but I am tempted to vote those that posted before deadline and did nothing. Like Tamius or Cliges. But I won't mention names.

Bombur heads for the gold. You can't go wrong chasing the gold. The number of gold is 7 9 and every 7 and 9 killed so far has been a baddie! Lets run another one of them up and see who salutes. Which to go for? Its a binary choice so I'll pick

vote citizen1001

I don't sound like I'm high, and I don't use "like" that often, but this is definitely a hardcore Californian kid.

That fellow is more or less what comes to mind when I think that accent. The pure and distilled form, that is.

I don't sound like I'm high, and I don't use "like" that often, but this is definitely a hardcore Californian kid.
What defines a "hardcore Californian kid"? Surfing boards?

Vote Muttoneer

Because we have a bunch of one vote candidates, and he seems as good as any with his low activity.

Official vote count, 13h 33min to deadline

Ciryandor - 2 - Lemeard, snoopdogg
muttoneer - 2 - LightsShadows, aedan777
aedan777 - 1 - Yakman2
Eternaly_Lost - 1 - son of liberty
Paendrag - 1 - trespoe
Citizen1001 - 1 - The Arch Mede

Not voted - lots - bakerydog, humancalculator, jonti-h, esemesas, Adamus2, Eternaly_Lost, Battle bunny, Falc, Rendap, jpr123, gliomarto, Paendrag, Najs, tamius23, Citizen1001, Cliges, muttoneer, reis91, Ciryandor

Will be autolynched unless Mr. G wants his role - humancalculator
Requests a sub - snoopdogg
Missed one vote - reis91, bakerydog

On the sub front Rascar Capac read the PM but didn't answer which I interpret as a "No, thanks". Mr. G hasn't read the PM yet which is why I'm not killing of humancalculator just yet.

Vote Aedan I assume we for ties again till the werewolves are gone?

On the sub front Rascar Capac read the PM but didn't answer which I interpret as a "No, thanks". Mr. G hasn't read the PM yet which is why I'm not killing of humancalculator just yet.

On second thought, lets get rid of humancalculator since he missed so many votes and if Mr. G wants back in he can have snoopdogg's role.

GM Announcement

On the afternoon of Day 6 a freak (inside a mine!? really?) lightning bolt struck Rock the leader midget.​

humancalculator the leader villager was autolynched for inactivity.
The 2nd in command is now acting leader.

Will be autolynched unless Mr. G wants his role - humancalculator
Requests a sub - snoopdogg
Missed one vote - reis91, bakerydog

Wait so you can actually know if people have read your PM? I'll have to stop pretending I didn't read those I dont want to reply to, than...