• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, you're saying you had no reason, but that doesn't mean you didn't. How do I explain this... I believe you're trying to screw with people's minds with this "come at me bro" attitude, not bothering to defend yourself or anything and perhaps intentionally acting suspicious. This way, voting you becomes too obvious but you also can't be considered innocent. I've actually tried to play like this before on EpicMafia, with varying success.
I had a reason, but it is not good, believable, or acceptable. Anyway, I can give it to you, if you want so much. No harm come.

The reason is the fact that I find current situation rather frustrating. We're lost some active players, and there is not much to do aside lynching and analytizing. Not for me, at least. The moment I sniped Yakman was dying for sure, and I decided to follow my whim and fish some more.

I'm not bothering to defend myself, 'cause I don't believe I will survive for deadline, no matter what I do. I'm rather surprised that there is no taller bandwagon.

Last edited:
The reason

Interesting. Well, if that's true, "unpredictable loose cannon" still applies. I'll think about this a bit more, though.

In one of the days, Gliomarto came up as a viable lynch option but then got sidelined in favor of Jacob, who turned out to be a villager.

That was on day 1. Sure, we could gain useful info from killing Gliomarto, but at that point villager votes were just random and/or wild speculation anyway, so it'd be hard to tell whether those who tried to avert a Gliomarto lynch were trying to save them or just randomly choosing another person to lynch.

There's no reason for randomly choosing another person to lynch. There are a few valid reasons to do so on day one, but most of them have to do with baddies, since JL's haven't had time to organize. And in this case, lynching Jacob over Gliomarto doesn't even seem like a good call on the village's part.

I am also happy with Rascar as target, for similar reasons, but I would prefer it not to be a bandwagon. Lemeard and Tamius also deserve a look.

There's no reason for randomly choosing another person to lynch. There are a few valid reasons to do so on day one, but most of them have to do with baddies, since JL's haven't had time to organize. And in this case, lynching Jacob over Gliomarto doesn't even seem like a good call on the village's part.

I am also happy with Rascar as target, for similar reasons, but I would prefer it not to be a bandwagon. Lemeard and Tamius also deserve a look.
Reading the thread might help you reach sane conclusions.

So what did Mr. G do that warrants a brainfart bandwagon, as you put it?

He was the one that was closest at the time and I was not only feeling grumpy, but also hurting like hell. Now I've been training and I'm still hunting like hell, but on painkillers as well so I can't feel it and I don't care.

So don't expect Wonders from my brain tonight, it's not working fast!

Your house lacks mirrors?

I'm too good looking for mirrors

I had a reason, but it is not good, believable, or acceptable. Anyway, I can give it to you, if you want so much. No harm come.

The reason is the fact that I find current situation rather frustrating. We're lost some active players, and there is not much to do aside lynching and analytizing. Not for me, at least. The moment I sniped Yakman was dying for sure, and I decided to follow my whim and fish some more.

I'm not bothering to defend myself, 'cause I don't believe I will survive for deadline, no matter what I do. I'm rather surprised that there is no taller bandwagon.
Then that was mind bendingly stupid, why the hell try to make a sudden TIE?
Sure if there's 2 good suspects but last night there weren't.

Do Swedes like Swedish cuisine? You don't seem to do so.
Janson's temptation. Mmmmmm!
Hasselback potatoes. Yes!
Smörgårstårta. Oh, yeah!
Mother's meatballs. Don't you dare say anything bad about those!
Isterband. Yummy.
Carrotpanncake and pork. Sure!
Raggmunk, pork and lingonberry jam. Absolutely!
Pea soup and pork. There is pork in it so why ask?
Kåldolmar. Meh.
Lutefish. Bleh.
Fried herring and spinnach. Yes!
Pickled herring. Bring it on!
Fermented herring. Well, I guess...
Crawfish in dill. Yummy-yummy.
Smoked fish (not only herring). Mm-Mm.
Kallops. Maybe, but I want to pick the meat myself then.
Boiled fresh potatoes early in the summer. Fantastic!
Strawberry cake. Yup.
Budapest cake. Yes! (have no idea where the name comes from, it certainly can't be bought in Budapest.)
Selmor. Well, not my favorite.
Nettle soup with eggs. Yes, yes, yes!
Revbenspjäll. For christmas and easter.
Reindeer "shavings". Good!
Moose steak with juniper. Yes, please.
Julmust and Champis over Coke and Fanta? Obviously!
Lamb skull. Never! (unless you are from Gotland)
Grynkorv. No, thanks.
Swedish/småländsk cheesecake. Please, please, please!
"Body cakes" and lingonberry jam. I guess, there is pork in it so it can't be all that bad.
Anything spiced with horseraddish. Hell, yeah!
Falukorv. Okeyish.
Blood sausage and lingonberry jam. That's for me!
Swedish style panncakes. Best served with rasberry or blackberry jam.

I'm starting to feel a bit peckish now, I am...

How come people only bring up weird fish dishes? Must be keeping everything else a secret...

Lamb skull?

I thought I'd voted, and I haven't, so I'll stick a vote on

Vote LightsShadows

for his vote yesterday.

What about my vote yesterday? My vote on tamius was a placeholder based on about 30 seconds of glancing through previous posts.

And me saying "out of" all the time is just my accent and the way I write in general bleeding through into my posts. I also tend to use the word "like" way too often (I'm from California).

And me saying "out of" all the time is just my accent and the way I write in general bleeding through into my posts. I also tend to use the word "like" way too often (I'm from California).

Do you sound like this:

[video=youtube;1JTFrNoG-Mc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JTFrNoG-Mc[/video]

Lemeard and Tamius also deserve a look.

I've had more than enough "looks" for a game now.

Whoever suggested scanning me had a good idea.

What about my vote yesterday?

Don't do it again?

My vote on tamius was a placeholder based on about 30 seconds of glancing through previous posts.

If you must place-hold, put it on yourself. At least that way you motivate yourself to have a proper look at the thread and change it later, and don't upset anyone.

Final vote count

Rascar Capac - 10 - jonti-h, snoopdogg, aedan777, LightsShadows, esemesas, Adamus2, Eternaly_Lost, Mr. G, The Arch Mede, Battle bunny
Mr. G - 10 - trespoe, Rascar Capac, Falc, THE_SPLIT, Rendap, jpr123, gliomarto, Lemeard, Paendrag, son of liberty
LightsShadows - 4 - Najs, tamius23, Citizen1001, Cliges
tamius23 - 1 - Yakman2
son of liberty - 1 - muttoneer
gliomartio - 1 - reis91
bakerydog - 1 - Ciryandor

Not voted - 2 - bakerydog, humancalculator

Missed two votes (will be autolynched/subbed if missing another) - humancalculator
Missed one vote - reis91