• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

andrewbi1031

Sergeant
7 Badges
Apr 29, 2013
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II
NOTE: APPROVED BY QORTEN

After reading many other AARs and playing too much Hearts of Iron 3, I've decided to come back to Darkest Hour and make an AAR for the 1936 Scenario, with the Mixed Mod. I can't decide on a country so the candidates are:

1. Brazil
2. Italy
3. Republican Spain
4. Sweden
5. Nationalist China

Please vote.

Voting closes November 1, 10:00PM

Last edited:
I vote for China. Germany is overdone, we already have an Italy AAR, there isn't much to Spain other than the civil war and Sweden is just plain boring. China has some challenge and it hasn't been done that much in vanilla, I think.

I vote for China. Germany is overdone, we already have an Italy AAR, there isn't much to Spain other than the civil war and Sweden is just plain boring. China has some challenge and it hasn't been done that much in vanilla, I think.

Oh and I forgot to add Brazil

Sweden - ally with Germany, build a great Scandinavia and save the Finns from the Reds. (And then lose :D )

Nationalist China in the NWO2 mod. Not many people have created an AAR about China and the NWO2 mod has some cool new events and decisions for Nationalist China after the second world war.

So far 5 Sweden, 4 Nationalist China, and 1 Republican Spain. Voting closes in 6 Hours

Nationalist China. Much more to do.

Sweden is constrained by the Nazis.

FYI, if we are playing Sweden we will be Fascist/Communist, which I will have a vote on. Being democratic takes away the fun as noone wants to see 4 years of peace, building only factories, and no action.

So its 6 China and 6 Sweden. Its a tie. I shall remove my vote so it's even and the winner is........ China! I will start a new thread and post the link here. Look for a update between today and tommorow