• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very nice Mod! Its very interesting to play from beginning of the 20th Century to the End.
But two Question:
When i win World War 2 with Germany its broken to like World War 1 oder go this ?

are a German Translation planned? That would be great!

Thanks for your work and Greetings from Germany!

Not sure why after German victory it is broken, that would be more NWO mod but of course i will take a look at a later date and fix it ;) Also, I can do a German translation but the only way I can do that is with Google translate unless any one here can dedicate the time to do a proper German translation

Awesome mod, really love it:).But when you made all the events for the majors dont forget Poland:)

All nations no matter how minor will have events in time, I do not consider poland a minor so it will get events when majors do :)

Should Theodore Roosevelt be dead since 1919?He is in the Polish-Soviet war save the president of the United States.

Theodore "T.R." Roosevelt, Jr (October 27, 1858 – January 6, 1919) I believe you may be thinking of Franklin Roosevelt, but yes, good old Teddy should be gone after Jan 6 1919

No, Im sure that in the PolSov war save Theodore Roosevelt was president of the Usa

On the night of January 5, 1919 at 11:00 PM, he experienced breathing problems. He felt better after treatment from his family physician Dr. George W. Faller and went to bed. Theodore's last words were "Please put out that light, James" to his family servant James Amos. Between 4:00 AM and 4:15 AM the next morning, Roosevelt died unexpectedly in his sleep at Sagamore Hill from a blood clot detaching itself from a vein and entering his lungs.

Woodrow Wilson was US President 1917-1921

On the night of January 5, 1919 at 11:00 PM, he experienced breathing problems. He felt better after treatment from his family physician Dr. George W. Faller and went to bed. Theodore's last words were "Please put out that light, James" to his family servant James Amos. Between 4:00 AM and 4:15 AM the next morning, Roosevelt died unexpectedly in his sleep at Sagamore Hill from a blood clot detaching itself from a vein and entering his lungs.

Woodrow Wilson was US President 1917-1921
I now but, you dont understand me.In the mod version is a PolSov war save game.In that save game Theodore Roosevelt is president, but the president should be Woodrow Wilson I know that.You need to check this.:)

ejwith9953 Tell me please, why you change "peace_negociations.txt" in "The Grand Campaign\db\events\tgc-events\1914" as compare "The Grand Campaign\db\events\1914"?
For example remove claimes (Poland, Gleiwitz and Klaipeda) for Russia (winner) in The Versailles Treaty? Also Russia doesnt receive prov 168 (Gleiwitz) in this treaty.
Thanks for answer

Just a few things i have noticed.

The Russian civil war ends really messy, making playing on to ww2 with interest hard.

The Ottoman Empire always annexes Kuwait during ww1, then after the OM's defeat dissents release it's self from OM and DOW's them, Greece and Britian ally with Kuwait causing annexation of Turkish OM.

Germany even after defeat has a huge army, bigger than that of the Soviet Russian republic.

The map of Eastern Europe is weird when Germany releases, Poland doesn't seem to get all it's land mass, but does DOW Soviet Russia, when it does get it's core area's it offers Soviet Russia a White peace, losing all its war spoils.

Italy joined the C.Powers and is last nation fighting the entente well in to 1923, managing to annex Yugoslavia, Allied troops stack up on the French Italian border but no invasion.

I know not whether this is a mod or game issue, nor if it's been posted, but I' having an issue with transports that forget their destination. Before closing down I noticed they wouldn't accept assignment but rather displayed the transported unit as though it was disembarking it at sea.

Here's a small, but tasty morsel:

DOWNLOAD LINKS: CWTT https://mega.co.nz/#!xc0GFS4a!ICwdFN...UQxokRw0yPhyYs

Copy the file into this directory or in whatever directory you use for the CWTT expansion:
C:\Games\Darkest Hour\Mods\The Grand Campaign\db "The Grand Campaign" may not be your game however the same rule applies for NWO/CWTT expansion. Enjoy!

This little goodie I've been working on for some time now will add flavour to AST, NZL, USA and ENG. More bomber/fighter/cas/air transport names added as well as land units to the file for a better look, check *most deadly* in my sig

The Ottoman Empire always annexes Kuwait during ww1, then after the OM's defeat dissents release it's self from OM and DOW's them, Greece and Britian ally with Kuwait causing annexation of Turkish OM.
A gamey fix for that is to edit Kuwait to have 2 divisions at the start of the game, one being a 1907 cavalry and the other being infantry division at full strength. I find the turkish ai doesn't usually attack that way

Have a couple of suggestions for decisions and events for the US in the period 1900-1920 and alt-Germany from alt-Versailles onward. Let me know if interested. Unfortunately my time's tied up badly enough right now I can do little more than suggest, so if your plate's already full, I'd rather not be the guy who says "ooh, do this!" rather than contributing something useful.

any news?

We're all working :) I'm collecting and collating events for AST 1900-1914 and 1958-1984, but I haven't been in contact with eeex or ej for a bit now but I know ej is going flat knackers on this there's also tech tree revises being made to. Don't worry, and stay faithful