• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just got it. Waiting for it to download, but I'm super excited!

Looks like every week a new Paradox title is coming up
2 weeks ago Victoria 2, 1 week ago Conquest of the Americas and now Sengoku!

Thank you Paradox, it made me rediscover a lost love :)

I was wondering what the learning curve for sengoku was like are we talking Vicky or Europa

I'd say easier than Europa, especially if you have played CK2 with which s shares a number of features. It is a fairly simple game and following hints that appear should be enough to learn most of the game.

i purchased the deal on friday, this is my first paradox game. been a totalwar fan for years but sadly CA has really messed it up with the past few releases.
one thing i was wondering though is why the game doesnt seem to play through steam? i purchased it through steam, the game is there in my library of games but it always says 1minute played? when i click to play sengoku i always get pop up asking if i wish to let valve make changes to my system, click yes and i get the next screen to start sengoku. is this normal? it doesnt do that for any of my other games, plus i have played over 15 hrs to date and steam still telling me only 1 minute.

Woo! Got it! The stupid Ikky Iks are annoying though.

It's very fast to learn to play at an acceptable level and is much less complex than either of the above. What takes longer is learning how to avoid getting ganged up on by the AI

How do you avoid getting ganged up on by the AI?