+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Redeem Codes and you!!! What are they? How to use them?

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar
    Ancient Space

Blog Entries

Lightbulb Redeem Codes and you!!! What are they? How to use them?

Greetings young Wizards!

Here follows some information and instructions on how your redeem codes work.

IMPORTANT!!! Remember that any redeem code items are tied to your Paradox Account, not your Steam Account. Meaning that if you redeem your code using one email. It will be when logging in using this email you will have your robes, staff, crowns etc. Your stuff will not appear on all accounts created with your Steam account

Where do I get my redeem code?
    If you purchased one of the founders packs and have it in your Steam client! Then you will have the option to Show CD Keys. You can do this by either right clicking the game in Steam or click here:

By clicking that link you will see your codes like this:

You can select your key and click "Copy Key To Clipboard"

Then you visit wizardwars.com/redeem and paste your code -> Click the button

Now you are done getting the items, enjoy! NOTE: You can also redeem by using the button located in the "Store" section of the game client.

IMPORTANT! You need to have your forum account merged with your Paradox Account (to which you redeemed the code) to be able to retrieve your forum rewards!
    Last edited by Escher; 04-03-2014 at 13:43.
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Ancient Space

Blog Entries
    How to get your forum rewards!

When you completed the steps above. Your forum account should have your rewards ready. They are not visible by default however.

To show your awesome icon:

Click "My Games" at the top and move the "Magicka: Wizard Wars ..." line from the left box to the right.

Your avatar can be found at:

Settings in the top right corner of the forums -> Edit Avatar (under My Settings to the left of your screen).
    Chose Your Pre-Order pack in the dropdown list presented.
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Ancient Space

Blog Entries
    Reserved

Major
    MagickaMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordMagicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive Founder

I got the imp pack and today there is an install button on the game, which I promptly pressed. I haven't gotten an e-mail though and I don't have a CD key in steam. Can I still redeem my "rewards" or do I need wait further?

Coffee! Paradox Support Rep
    75 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    War of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive FounderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Quote Originally Posted by Dalwocket View Post
    I got the imp pack and today there is an install button on the game, which I promptly pressed. I haven't gotten an e-mail though and I don't have a CD key in steam. Can I still redeem my "rewards" or do I need wait further?
    If you click on Magicka Wizard Wars, do you see CD Key in the menu on the right within the Steam games library? (As shown in the first post)
    FAQ, Forum Rules and User Agreement - It's a useful place to start.

[September 22, 2014] Runemaster - Developer diary 25 - Race: Dwarfs
    [September 12, 2014] Magicka 2 - Sing Your Heart, Lungs, and Spleen Out to the First-Ever Magicka 2 Karaoke Trailer!

When I am writing in this color, I do so as a Moderator. Please listen and do not react to it directly. Instead send me a Private Message.

Coffee! Paradox Support Rep
    75 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    War of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive FounderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient Space

Before I forget, please try to restart Steam as well if you do not see the option.
    FAQ, Forum Rules and User Agreement - It's a useful place to start.

[September 22, 2014] Runemaster - Developer diary 25 - Race: Dwarfs
    [September 12, 2014] Magicka 2 - Sing Your Heart, Lungs, and Spleen Out to the First-Ever Magicka 2 Karaoke Trailer!

When I am writing in this color, I do so as a Moderator. Please listen and do not react to it directly. Instead send me a Private Message.

Major
    MagickaMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordMagicka: Wizard Wars Starter WizardMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder WizardMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive Founder

No CD to the right and no CD if I right click on the game name. I'll probably wait an hour to restart as I'm currently downloading the game and I don't want to end that.

Major

(Impressively fast response I will add.)

I am having same problem, already restarted Steam. The game changed to Early Access, but I don't get option to view cd key(s).

Major

Oh hey! It does say early access.

I also do not have an CD-Key in Steam (bought the imp pack), i restarted steam twice but nothing appears

What about those who chose the free signup?

Magicka

I'd really love to get to the bottom of the issue with your steam keys, please be so kind as to send me a PM with a link to a screenshot of your library page (with Wizard Wars selected). Please humour me and be so kind as to fully restart the Steam client one more time before you do so, we did just do a small update.

//Escher

Got the same problem, no CD Keys are seen... Bought the IMPressive Pack... :/ Gonna send you a PM in a few Minutes Escher

I also waited untill the download was complete and started the game. There the typicall "that is you CD-Key" notification via Steam didn't popped up..

Altough Login worked, but only when i changed manually to the Europe Server (coming from Germany).

and after beeing logged in it seems like i was standing in the arena (but immediately quit because i have to leave work now)
    Last edited by Seelbreaker; 15-10-2013 at 17:02.

Yeah nope doesn't say CD Keys where it should, can't wait to get my hands on my pre-order gear.

instead of MAgicka: wizard wars we have Magicka: Wizard Wars Early Access so i guess because of that we cant see our cd key.

If nobody sent you a screenshot yet just let me know ill send one.

-Key-

Quote Originally Posted by Keyadrel View Post
    instead of MAgicka: wizard wars we have Magicka: Wizard Wars Early Access so i guess because of that we cant see our cd key.

If nobody sent you a screenshot yet just let me know ill send one.

-Key-
    I've sent one to Escher, but even so - i got with my IMPressive Acces 3 Alpha Accesses and don't see anyting giftable in my Steam Inventory :/

Currently i have nothing, besides the possiblity to Play Wizard Wars

Well for some reason I have Excelsior Line Staff, Vendetta Dagger but thats it

Magicka

Ok. First of all thank you so much to everybody that has in-boxed me with troubleshooting information, you know who you are! We do NOT need any more information to investigate issues with redeeming your CD keys for the time being.

We pass on our apologies that you couldn't get your extra bonuses immediately, but we are on the other hand very happy to hear the positive feedback from people playing so far!

We don't foresee this issue taking long to fix (that being said, it wont be this evening unfortunately), we will keep you up to date with our findings though!

//Escher

Thanks ! really appreciate the fast reply and we know you guys are doing everything you can to fix this ASAP. <3

-Key-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast