• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sounds like it just a Polish version of the game. None of the other DLC have "Crusader Kings II" in front of their names.
Yeah, and it's not "unused".

Sons of Abraham is an intersting title, and while it could really be anything for any of the Abrahamic religions, in my opinion it does suggest something leaning towards Judaism, though I'm not 100% sure. I would think that if there were a solely Catholic/Papcy/Cardinal/Holy Order/etc. focused DLC it would have a title more... Christian-centric, but "Sons of Abraham" seems to indicate something not as much. This doesn't mean there will be Jews, but it perhaps could mean a revamp of the Crusades/Jihads, for instance, or holy wars, or anything religion-related, really. We'll see.

Keep in mind that this is maybe not the final title. TOG was called "Wrath of Odin" when it first showed up there.

The Wrath of Odin was discovered to be a hoax, actually - the devs themselves confirmed they had nothing to do with it.

Never mind, Found it myself, OP was not lying
http://steamdb.info/app/203770/#section_depots

Also, there's a 'Crusader Kings 2: Polish' on there... Maybe a new unit pack/face pack?

Western Slavic face pack?

The number is also lower then the ones around it for some reason...
And I don't see Crusader Kings 2 French, Crusader Kings 2 Spanish.......

IIRC French and Spanish are included in the regular version...
nevermind then.....:laugh:
maybe it's about polishing the game?
hope not

And I don't see Crusader Kings 2 French, Crusader Kings 2 Spanish.......

Because they are in the base game. Polish use letters that can't be used with the current system. So they need a own version for this I think.

Really? It sounds Catholic? It sounds like Muslim, Jewish and Christian (Not just catholic). Cause ya know... All three Religions are considered 'Abrahamic' due to their shared heritage from Abraham

The only major religion not fleshed out is Catholicism. Though orthodoxy needs more flavor events also imho.
It'd be a bit odd if this was Jewish. After all, Catholicism IS NOT FLESHED OUT.
Jews can be next.

The only major religion not fleshed out is Catholicism. Though orthodoxy needs more flavor events also imho.
It'd be a bit odd if this was Jewish. After all, Catholicism IS NOT FLESHED OUT.
Jews can be next.

Impeccable Logic you have there, I want a Catholicism DLC so it's going to be a Catholic DLC.

Also, It's not that odd if you consider the literally thousands of topics asking for the Jewish religion to be implemented. But As I previously said, I don't think it's going to be any religion exclusively. I think it's going to be updates to Islam Christianity and the implementation of Judaism.

Maybe it's a DLC about apocalypse.
All three "sons" of Abraham join the battle at Har Megido
New characters added: Archangels, Horsemen of The Apocalypse, Satan, God...et cetera

Impeccable Logic you have there, I want a Catholicism DLC so it's going to be a Catholic DLC.

Also, It's not that odd if you consider the literally thousands of topics asking for the Jewish religion to be implemented. But As I previously said, I don't think it's going to be any religion exclusively. I think it's going to be updates to Islam Christianity and the implementation of Judaism.

Oh. Oh. Oh. I see. Let me quote you there, excuse my french: "I want a Catholicism DLC so it's going to be a Catholic DLC.
...I want it. True. But so does another 350.000 people. Catholic would seem more ... Logical, I guess. Jews are a much smaller religion, though I'd love for them to be fleshed out. Just later.

A Judaism DOC seems a bit odd. Is there really enough material to justify a DLC for this time period? Also during this period (9-15th centuries) Judaism was really diverse - Khazar kingdom level tribe tribe, maybe an Ethiopian county, money lenders and merchants in Germany and NW Europe, courtiers in Muslim Spain, some urban communities lacking any real political power throughout the Middle East, etc. It would just be a huge hodgepodge of mechanics to try to cover these, only one or two would hardly justify a DLC. Many of these really would make more sense as part of other DLC mechanisms (such as perhaps Jewish merchants and money lenders as a small part of an economics overhaul with borrowing and Catholic anti-usury laws, etc. and maybe introducing royal expropriations and banishments of wealthy groups like Jews or Templars.)