Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotfix - version 1.2.1

Project Lead EU4 Paradox Dev Team Besuchov's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIILost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Hotfix - version 1.2.1

So, we fixed some of the most pressing problems that has been reported.

Unfortunately the gods of internet has not been very kind to us, on tueseday evening (almost exactly when I was scheduled to start doing an EU4 stream) somebody blew up our internet (literally, http://www.idg.se/2.1085/1.525221/ci...Text=hush%E5ll) so Im posting this on a 4g modem. For this reason our communication with you guys have been a bit sketchier than usual and we will not be fixing the steam invite friend bug until monday, by then we should also have found a couple of more mp bugs.

So, here are the fixes you get now, stay tuned for more (next week).

Patchnotes 1.2.1
    ------------------
    - Can no longer see destination of others shattered retreat using the low morale icon
    - Fixed issue with changing side in the war when making someone your vassal
    - Fixed chat where player would not show up i chat
    - Warexhaustion now gives revoltrisk again
    - Border friction is now entierly dependant on how much basetax you border them with
    - Unions now end when the subjects dislikes the overlord, as the tooltip says
    - Defender of tha faith now gives normal deus vult cb as well
    - Fixed some hotjoin OOSes (Y_67 and others)
    - Fixed bugs with unsynched pause during hotjoin
    Last edited by Besuchov; 26-09-2013 at 14:06.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thanks for the continuous and quick support.
    "The path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility not LSD and sideburns." - Black Knight

Thanks, you guys seem to have fixed a lot of the issues people were complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Besuchov View Post
    - Defender of tha faith now gives normal deus vult cb as well
    "Defender of tha Faith"? Very gangsta.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

steam invite friend bug
    Steam what bug?
    "If peasants interrupt your duel, do not get angry at the peasants. It is not their fault. Remember, peasants do not understand the concept of honour. If they are your peasants, disengage from the duel and step back. Your opponent should be capable of dealing with such riff raff."

Crusader Kings IIMarch of the EaglesSengokuVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

- Border friction is now entierly dependant on how much basetax you border them with
    thanks for that one.
    had a rough time yesterday, when Muscovy roflstomped over me for a connection of 3 sibirian provinces + coalition folks ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jozi02 View Post
    Steam what bug?
    When you try to join internet game via steam invite game crashes.

Kaiser v.G.G. (abdicated) Hartmann's Avatar
    Europa Universalis IV

These were indeed the most pressing. Thanks for the quickfix!

Quote Originally Posted by Felczer View Post
    When you try to join internet game via steam invite game crashes.
    we will not be fixing the steam invite friend bug until monday,
    Reading. It's not just a city in England.

- do not meddle in the affairs of GMs for they are abusive and quick to anger -

"...Slauron had become wise and strong and cruel. All feared him and the torment he wrought. He was a powerful GM-tyrant who could change into many forms and could appear fair and pleasing if he wished. Slauron created campaigns by imprisoning dreadful spirits in the bodies of terrible threads. Another of his minions was the vampire HolisticGod, whom Slauron used as a messenger..."

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Does this break 1.2.0 savegames?

- Warexhaustion now gives revoltrisk again

Great work Paradox!

Quote Originally Posted by theKing1988 View Post
    All signs point to no. I got a CTD when running a 1.1 save on it, but on the second run on the same save it did not occur so I'd say the bug report is "fair, with a low risk of quirky".

- do not meddle in the affairs of GMs for they are abusive and quick to anger -

"...Slauron had become wise and strong and cruel. All feared him and the torment he wrought. He was a powerful GM-tyrant who could change into many forms and could appear fair and pleasing if he wished. Slauron created campaigns by imprisoning dreadful spirits in the bodies of terrible threads. Another of his minions was the vampire HolisticGod, whom Slauron used as a messenger..."

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Semper FiCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Slargos View Post
    Reading. It's not just a city in England.
    Indeed

Click image for larger version

Name:	800-c1935_1509312a_Deed_RR-Reading-FrBk.JPG
Views:	1015
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	92301
    “My own view is that this planet is used as a penal colony, lunatic asylum and dumping ground by a superior civilization, to get rid of the undesirable and unfit. I can't prove it, but you can't disprove it either.” - Christopher Hitchens

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Many thanks.
    "Nature always obeys her own laws"
    - Leonardo da Vinci

This wouldn't have been too much trouble to patch in, would it? Half a line of code?

Thanks for the speedy bugfixes, anyway. I'd been avoiding 1.2 because of all the complaints.
    "You know how the English conquered Wales? One village at a time. Because no Welshman would run to the next Welsh village to warn them the English were coming. You all went down warm in the knowledge that the next village would get it too and they deserved it for being foreign." -- William of Stonham

Concerning Military Matters.

Kaiser v.G.G. (abdicated) Hartmann's Avatar
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by theKing1988 View Post
    These changes shouldn't. Plus I've just resumed my Japan game and everything's working fine.

what about the tooltip when you start annexing not showing up?

---edit----

also i would like to add that now my border friction after hotfix jumped about +200%
    Last edited by staycool.; 26-09-2013 at 13:24.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Helsinki, Finlandia-Vel-Finningia Olim Regnum
    - Fixed issue with changing side in the war when making someone your vassal
    Finally, I can play again!!!

Also thanks for the quick response and various other bugfixes

Project Lead EU4 Paradox Dev Team Besuchov's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacy
    East India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Galactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIILost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Supreme Ruler 2020Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

It will not break save games. As usual though, make sure the steam client has actually downloaded 1.2.1, if it hasnt the try to restart it.

My Steam client just got this an hour ago. Great work Paradox, thanks for all the hard effort.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast