• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Compared to some of the other challanges this is probably quite easy but still too hard for me so far!

We are Roman, honest!

As the Latin Empire reform the Roman Empire.

Rules:
1. Must keep the Latin Empire as your primary title.
2. Must destroy any other empire titles you acquire.
3. Must stay Catholic. Antipopes allowed.

Wait, the Latin Empire gets the 'Reform the Roman Empire' decision?

Amazing responce! So many challenges to try, and in return I give you my other!

Muhammad O'Fatimid

(If you don't have ruler designer, I apologize!)

As you may have guessed, you must redesign a count in Ireland as either a Bedouin, Levantine or Egyptian Muslim (you may pick shi'a or sunni) and form your own realm! You CANNOT convert, your characters see themselves on a divine mission from Allah to take your god given right to rule x county, and spread that right to the whole island of Ireland! And beyond! The challenge ends when you are King of Ireland, or if mods allow, Emperor of Ireland/Scotland/Britannia/British (Whatever you prefer). Your character is a nobody who's father bedded foreign noblewoman, on his deathbed he sent for you, and demanded his vassal lords to accept you. You are count/duke for now, but you'll find that the Irish don't take kindly to foreign heathens.

Restrictions:
-NO NO NO CONVERSION DAMNNIT! You may become a heretical muslim, or even switch braches, Allah knows why you'd make it more difficult for yourself.
-You cannot become irish cultured until you are three generations in, so your grand-son may manually become Irish. If you are given the option beforehand, you may change culture.
-You may marry Irish courtiers, there is no ethnic purity involved.
-You don't have to be a Fatimid, the title is a joke. If you have the customizer feel free to change your dynasty name to your first major title, or a meaningful event.
-You may join Jihads.

Good luck!