New SKIF style icons for Darkerst Hour Full, NWO 2 and TGC 1914-1991

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Little update!
I have translated the game completely to Spanish!:cool:
For anyone wishing to play Nwo2 in Spanish! download the config file and overwrite the existing file (dont worry about the english files because i dont touched)

Hello there!
NEW UPDATE! ON THE FIRST PAGE. READ WELL, WHICH BRINGS IN!
PD MAY BE SOMETHING FORGET ME(IN THE CHANGELOG) ... HEHE:rofl:

New update looks great! Thank you! :)

new update looks great! Thank you! :)
no friend! Thaaaaaaank yoooooooou for comment
because it seems i am the only one to comment in this forum ...... :(

no friend! Thaaaaaaank yoooooooou for comment
because it seems i am the only one to comment in this forum ...... :(

I use your models for almost all of the mods and with a few minor exceptions they work and look great. Maybe a lot of the other players feel like they only work with NWO with the CWTT? Are you getting a lot of downloads?

hello people!
for now do not expect more updates ... not be scared ... it's because I'll be on vacation ... so I'll be back in September with new and juicy surprises ... since I'm preparing a big pack upgrade. The 1.3 version will come packed with new features ....
Greetings:rofl:

hello people!
for now do not expect more updates ... not be scared ... it's because I'll be on vacation ... so I'll be back in September with new and juicy surprises ... since I'm preparing a big pack upgrade. The 1.3 version will come packed with new features ....
Greetings:rofl:

Enjoy your holiday! I like your additions to NWO gameplay.

hello people!
I'm back from vacation .... and the return to work is tough ... :confused:
but also eager to continue with the new update 1.3 !! I can probably finish it by the end of next week!:)
so stay tuned for new updates!
Greetings to all

Great Job! Thanks a lot.

Can i use the pack with DH Vanilla 1.3?

thanks man! :happy:
I am preparing a new pack that contains only the necessary models for the vanila!
so if you wait a bit so you can use! :)
a greeting

Again, just a word: Great! :D

The models are really very nice.. some Kind of new game-experience for DH :)

Again, just a word: Great! :D

The models are really very nice.. some Kind of new game-experience for DH :)

I use the this pack in mods that still use the vanilla tech tree without any problems so you will be fine using it with DH vanilla. There will just be a bunch of icons that never get used, but they don't harm anything.

I use the this pack in mods that still use the vanilla tech tree without any problems so you will be fine using it with DH vanilla. There will just be a bunch of icons that never get used, but they don't harm anything.

yes, it's true! pasha what it says!
but I'll try to make a new folder with the models and images for just and necessary it is not overloaded with thousands of useless files;)

Thanks for the information, mate :)

derek, there seems to be 4k difference between 1.2 and 1.3. Did you really add 4k models in a single update ? :)

I noticed this too, and also curious.

I noticed this too, and also curious.
ohhh yeahhhh.....:D:D:D
most of it is from the navies of various countries!
anyway on the first page you have what it contains version 1.3!:)
hope you like it!

Playing a game as Greece and I have to say that I'm very pleasantly surprised with icons you did for Greece. They're very clean and clear. It's good to see minor countries receiving some attention. Thanks for the great work :)