• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

JalenTigh

Captain
41 Badges
Dec 31, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Cities: Skylines
How the heck do I get peace once in a stalemate war, or does it just go on forever and ever? Playing campaign as USSR, I ended up at War with France because I decided to help North Vietnam out. I ended up kicking France out of South East Asia, but now Im stuck in a meat grinder up around Murmansk, as France keeps trying to invade through Norway, and they just keep sending armies to their death. This has been going on for 5 years now, and now the the European NATO members are joining in the fun by sending troops to help France without actually declaring War. I'm kinda stuck now.. I have no desire to invade Western Europe, nor do I have the troop levels to do so if I wanted to... So what, game over because I helped an Ally out?

Doesn't matter, I gave up on the game... turns out I did have enough troops to invade Western Europe... and NATO did nothing to stop me.. Nobody declared war on me, Defcon level didn't get affected... not a US unit anywhere in sight... so I just rolled over West Germany, France and Norway. Britain and the lowland countries sent a few units to help, but that was it. I finally just quit out of boredom a couple years after that.. even with Volatility set to very high, nothing was going on in the world other then North Korea and China causing a little trouble with Taiwan.