Thought I'd merge all of Johan's twitter posts + other sources here for those who are thinking of writing a bug report, or otherwise moaning:
-- this is not the full, or official, changelog; just what we've heard from the devs so far --
... though I imagine I missed a few minor points here and there... and a fair few major ones too.DLC next week!
- American Dream: (big) Contains events (over 30 of them), decisions, graphics.
- Monument DLC: (small) additional terrain map city models, inc. Machu Pikku
Patch 1.2 out: 'Next Week'
Thousands of lines of code long, a fairly mahoosive patch. Will hit us with bugfixes galore, tweaks to existing mechanics and brand new features.
Patch 1.2 will not break saves
- 6 new achievements
- Grand Coalition - 6 nations in coalition
- Winter Tsars
- Luck of the Irish - conquer British Isles
- Sunset Invasion - Aztecs conquer Lisbon London Madrid Paris Rome
- New Coalition & Opinion 2D mapmodes
- Borderless windowed mode direct from Settings
- Copy/paste in textboxes
- Can now release vassal and play as them
- Admin Points for inflation reduction; Economic Ideas therefore no longer give that functionality as last idea. Replaced with 33% cheaper inflation reduction.
- You can now add provinces to the empire, if they border a seazone bordering the empire.
- You will be able to surrender to the AI without +10 Warscore via a 'What do you want?' button
- Adding over 25 new national ideagroups, including:
- Revoltrisk from foreign rebel support now scales with the support given, and the revoltrisk scales with support_rebels ideas
- Wartaxes now only have benefits, but lasts for 2 years and cost 50 mil power
- Morale effects are now always percent applied on the tech bonus, making it scale through the ages
- Morale is no longer regained while force marching
- 'Enemy of my enemy' relation now ticks up over time
- Sieging now always gives at least 1% attrition.
- Taking a province now only destroys the highest level building of each type. Unique, manuf, and level 5 & 6 will always be destroyed.
- Size penalty on coring is now reduced by about 0,2% each year, down to basically 0 at 1800.
- Coalitions will now always join in a war; there is no truce penalty breaking if a coalition is called in a defensive war. AI cannot decline warleader alliance negotiation
- Reduced outgoing trade value increase (20% -> now 5%) from forwarding merchants to prevent absurd value accumulations of 1000 of ducats in home nodes
- Maxmorale can no longer be below the threshold where you can move troops.
- Defeat rebels mission no longer gives +2 stability.
- Border Friction being reworked/nerfed
- Navies can not be exiled.
- Fixing constant Japanese destruction by Catholicism
- We fixed a major bug which occasionally caused regiments to be at multiple places at once in combat
- Sound quietening fixed, theoretically...
- Annexing a country will no longer reset your steering in their tradenodes.
- Exiled units can no longer loot.
- Overseas colonies will never cause overextension
- Fixed a bug which caused shattered retreats to not work while in hostile territory