+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EU4 to Victoria 2 converter?

Captain
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

EU4 to Victoria 2 converter?

Is this even feasible? I know there is an EU3 to Victoria 2 converter but obviously I am playing EU4 now. Would be interesting for a game to go into the Victorian/WW1 era and then into WW2 era. Imagine the Pagan Scandinavian Empire in the Victorian era. LOL.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Svo View Post
    Is this even feasible? I know there is an EU3 to Victoria 2 converter but obviously I am playing EU4 now. Would be interesting for a game to go into the Victorian/WW1 era and then into WW2 era. Imagine the Pagan Scandinavian Empire in the Victorian era. LOL.
    The building has apparently started. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...verter-Project

Captain
    Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by WeissRaben View Post
    The building has apparently started. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...verter-Project

Awesome!

Someone can tell me, why I can't go to this page?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of Nations500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by GhostMonsterful View Post
    Someone can tell me, why I can't go to this page?
    You need to register your EU4 copy.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IISword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    War of the RosesV2 BetaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by WeissRaben View Post
    You need to register your EU4 copy.
    Specifically take the "cdkey" that Steam gives you and use it here : http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/mygames.php
    I also go by Mansen in the Steam groups.

"I understand making a converter takes effort [...] should be free!!
    Maybe the game studio "Paradox" is named in honor of its fans.

+ Reply to Thread