• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2006
Hi,

I have encountered a nasty gamebreaking bug. Basically, I installed For The Glory from gamersgate and and added the 1.02 patch. I duly tried to Play the game but every time I tred to save a game it would crash with some sort of message " Assertion failed, couldn´t open (savegame-filename). Would you like to continue?". Then I have to use the escape button to get out of the screen. I am at a loss as to what to do. I have tried reinstalling with no success. I also encountered strange messages when I tried to extract via winrar various music tracks into the for the glory music folder, stating that they could not find the path of the filenames of some files. Any help appreciated, thanks!

One other thing:- Does the agceep mod come with for the glory or do I have to install the latest agceep beta Version?

Please register FtG here, thank you.

The best solution to this is like Mr. AndrewT said: register the game. Then you will be able to download patch 1.3 and probably the problem will be fixed. Patch 1.3 is massive!

Fix for this is stickied in the tech support forum. *Closed

The newest AGCEEP is not included with either patch and must be downloaded separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.