+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A solid EU3/EU4 YouTube channel?

A solid EU3/EU4 YouTube channel?

Hello, i have subscribed to Heir of Carthage for my solid Total War channel and im looking for a similar channel but for Europa Universalis/Paradox games, you know, with tips/tricks and playthroughs of different factions.

Do you guys know any?

ThePrussianPrice is the best one
    I'm so edgy, I've been called a sword.
    I'm so rational, I've been mistaken for Descartes.
    I'm so noble, I've been crowned a King.
    I'm such a rebel, I rebelled from the Rebel Alliance, and then rebelled from that Rebellion.
    I have such little admiration, I shot myself in the face twice in order to prove how little of an achievement surviving a gunshot is.
    I'm so manly, my muscles have muscles, and those muscles work out regularly.
    - Morgothic

"...I am more Irish than all of you..." - LYNCHY

Quote Originally Posted by asamy View Post
    ThePrussianPrice is the best one
    Hes good, im already subscribed to him, but im looking for a more tips and tricks orented channel.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quill18, Arumba, Shenryyr2 are all good
    Everybody is stupid, but some are stupider than others.

There are two kinds of people in the world:
    Idiots.

Check out quill and shen! Shen's the better player, but I find Quill to be more pleasant to listen to.

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

quill18 and arumba are amazing for tips and tricks.

Also, thanks asamy.

Recruit
    Crusader Kings IIMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Shen is spectacular. Quills voice tends to annoy me. In fact Shen is one of the few peoples voices I can stand on the internet.

Shenrryr, arumba, frewd, kailvin, quill18.

Arumba, kailvin and shenrryr definitely crank out a ton of content.

Shenrryr has 4 EUIV let's plays going right now - Japan, Aragon, ceylon and saxony
    Kailvin is doing Moscovy
    Quill castille
    Frewd is doing Milan
    And arumba is doing Portugal and England

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I like flyingmacguffin for his megacampaign, kailvin and quill. Shenrryr is good but oddly I don't really enjoy watching him.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IIVictoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

DiplexHeatedHD, quill18
    "Mark my words, friend. One day things will change; we will take the fight to their land.. to their people.. to their blood."
    My EU 3 AAR: To the West we shall sail! - Serbian Alternative AAR (MEIOU MOD). [AAR of the Week - 3rd March 2013] (unfortunately dismissed)
    My HoI 3 AAR: YugoslaviAAR TFH HPP: A path to Exile (delayed for.. ahem.. HoI 4?)
    ..šta će meni pola Beča, pola Rima, po' Berlina, ali nedam mog Grmeča, to je moja dedovina..

The problem with mega campaigns is that if you are good at ck2 you end ck2 as a superpower and eu4 is easy. See arumba's carpathian ck2 to eu4 carpathia covers the Europe

The ones I'm currently watching are Alfapiomega playing Crimea and Marbozir playing Poland. Both are very good and well commentated and I recommend them highly

+ Reply to Thread