• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

yuckygeo

Corporal
2 Badges
Aug 11, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines
Hello everyone,

I have formed the Kingdom of Ireland and expanded to the Isle of Man and Galloway. I took the Isle of Man while it was independent, but the King of Scotland (King Macbeth) had a claim on it, attacked and lost. I was a bit pissed at that, so I waited until that truce with Macbeth ended, forged a claim on Galloway, which he owned, and took it over. That was four year ago.

Today I was poking around my current situation and realized that I mistakenly gave Galloway to the Earl of Ulster (I should have been paying more attention to who I gave it to) decided to revoke the Ulster title from him. As expected he didn't go for it and we went to war. As we were fighting in Ulster the King of Scotland came in and took Galloway back. No warning or anthing, he just raised his army and sieged Galloway and now it's part of Scotland again.

So I loaded the save from before I revoked Ulster, checked Macbeths profile and for some reason he no longer had a truce with me, but I still had one with him.

So where did Macbeth's truce with me go, and why do I still have one with him? And how is he able to attack one of my counties without any DoW?

I hope all that makes sense. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I have formed the Kingdom of Ireland and expanded to the Isle of Man and Galloway. I took the Isle of Man while it was independent, but the King of Scotland (King Macbeth) had a claim on it, attacked and lost. I was a bit pissed at that, so I waited until that truce with Macbeth ended, forged a claim on Galloway, which he owned, and took it over. That was four year ago.

Today I was poking around my current situation and realized that I mistakenly given Galloway to the Earl of Ulster (I should have been paying more attention to who I gave it to) decided to revoke the Ulster title from him. As expected he didn't go for it and we went to war. As we were fighting in Ulster the King of Scotland came in and took Galloway back. No warning or anthing, he just raised his army and sieged Galloway and now it's part of Scotland again.

So I loaded the save from before I revoked Ulster, checked Macbeths profile and for some reason he no longer had a truce with me, but I still had one with him.

So where did Macbeth's truce with me go, and why do I still have one with him? And how is he able to attack one of my counties without any DoW?

I hope all that makes sense. Thanks.

He declared war on Ulster to take back Galloway.

edit: To clarify, Ulster was made independent when you tried to revoke the title, which let Scotland declare war on them.