• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by Judas Maccabeus
After reading this AAR, I am now, officially, absolutely confused.

The AAR or the last post? I grant that might be a bit confusing. :)

Although I love all books by Mr. Adams, nothing was in any way intentionally patterned after his style. Actually, wait. The term 'buzzing' was lifted but only for lack of a better term.

Two men sat at a table in a cafe in France, sipping coffee and playing chess. After a while, they noticed something happening across the street. A company was standing, waiting, while the commander argued with another man who worked in the government. The commander was shouting about the war and saying he needed to go to Switzerland, but this was denied him.

One of the men in the cafe commented on the oddity of an American army led by a Frenchman. "I happen to know the commander. I'll go talk to him and see what's wrong." He stood up and walked over. The other man heard some shouting, and made his move on the board.

The first man returned. "Lookes like the war against Switzerland is finished. Those soldiers were sent by the Americans to fight there. From what I hear from the fellow in the green coat," he meant the official, "There's been a monetary exchange. Stupid beaureucrats." He looked at the chess board. "YOU IDIOT!!!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE THE KNIGHT LIKE THAT!!!!!"

In Philadelphia, a large amount of activity was beginning. Luminaries from all over the country were converging, Von Steuben, Jay, from New York, Washington, Jefferson, from Virginia, the various Adamses from Massachussetts, Light Horse Lee from his horse, Franklin from next door, and two little green men. The green men were quite pleased with how things were going. Long speeches were made, arguments made enemies, slowly, the comittee worked out a new Constitution. Finally, after a summer of hard work, it was finished. However, the states had to vote. Millgrarths equipment had, unfortunately, been destroyed in a large explosion over present-day Nevada, so he couldn't affect the voters as easily as he had at the beginning, but he did try. In the present day, the Federalist is considered to have swayed the voters in New York towards the Constitution, and it did help, but the was liberal box-stuffing conducted by our heroes. For a year, people argued, and finally ratified the document.

Then, in 1788, elections were called for the presidency. Washington ran unnopossed, and won. His relatively uneventful time in office saw Millgfarths and Fendrgrarn sit in their cave, bored and drunk.

Somewhere in Nevada

"Well, they're off to a good start. Those dishonorable scum. This Rufus King fellow has got two wars on his hands and by some streak of luck there are barely any foreign armies except his own." "I don't see why you're being sarcastic, Milly. They are winning, after all. That's what you wanted." "I'm never sarcastic."

A hum was heard. "What's that?" asked Frendrgrarn. "Want an honest answer or not?" "Not." "It's a pink pig." They ran quickly towards the spaceship, but Millgfarths didn't make it, as he was shot in the back and killed instantly. Frendrgrarn left his body, knowing the Police would think Millgfarths had gotten away. If the Police catch even the dead body of a criminal, one wishes not to see what they do.

Shooting the anti-matter cannons wildly, Frendrgrarn destroyed his friends body, just to make sure they didn't get it, and destroyed several Class 3-F ships, but, being extremely outnumbered, he got caught. He attempted suicide, but Koolvbsenda got in and stopped him before he died.

“So, Frendrgrarn. I have finally caught you. You won’t be up to your tricks any longer.

You’ll never get away.

Pity you turned to crime after your bit in the Founding.

Why aren’t you saying anything?”

This AAR is nearly finished, and I have some EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLL plans to start a new one soon. Should I, or should I just stop AARing for a month or 2?

EDIT: This so-called evil idea would be a re-hash of an idea I used in another AAR which was killed by bad boy wars.

Last edited:
"Grand Court of the Republic, to order, to order, to order"

His Honor Nizztlespucd walked to his seat as everyone stood and saluted and got headaches from the shouting and the trumpets.

"We are here to try the criminal Frendrgrarn, who is charged with Grandiose Treason, theft, bribery, murder, assault, and tickling of the Republican Missionaries to the Pagans. Mr. Frendrgrarn, do you have anything to say?"

The people looked over to Frendrgrarns High-Security-Volto-Cage.

"Can I borrow a pen?"

"Ummmmm... Yes.

Mr. Kaatfush, You may proceed."

"I shall relate to you some details of the result of the Grandiose Treason:

Ahistorical presidents of the United States who expand the borders long before the borders got there, making the planet Earth a future threat to the Republic.

Aimless drifting.

I need a drink of water."

"Objection! Drinking water in the Sixth Sector only constitutes Petty Treason!"

"Overruled. Mr. Frendrgrarn, do you have anything to say?"

"Humph"

Frendrgrarn was doing something with the pen. The judge looked at him oddly, and went back to the lawyer. "Anything else?"

"I think we may rest assured that the Defendent is guilty."

"Mr. Frendrgrarn, We rule you guilty. You are sentenced to Torture by the Spanish Inquisition"

"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition sentence!'' exclamed Kaatfush.

"Ho hum" said Frendrgrarn. He continued to do something with the pen. It looked like he was wiggling it in the control panel of something or other.

Suddenly, a bolt of electricity burst from a socket without a surge protector and killed everyone except Frendrgrarn and breaking his High-Security-Volto-Cage open. "Well, well, well."

The End

Originally posted by J. Passeportout
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition sentence!'' exclamed Kaatfush.

Because no one expects..... ;)