• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Rozmarzony

Field Marshal
28 Badges
Feb 14, 2012
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
And it's happening since release... (yes, even before SoI).

1 screen
(before creating titular Hispania)

2013-08-24_00002.jpg

2 screen
(after creaitng titular Hispania, only kingdoms of Greece and Italy remained)

2013-08-24_00003.jpg

Basically after creating any titular title i'm loosing ability to change laws of MANY other kingdoms...

Why not in bug forum? I posted this MONTHS ago (and remember, it's happening since release) and developers did nothing to fix it.

:sad:

Other example:
128422695-4.jpg

128422711-4.jpg

terrible bug I agree, but a work around is to pause game, change primary, click on law change. change primary back and keep playing(ensure you pause so non of your de jure assimiliation goes backward.

terrible bug I agree, but a work around is to pause game, change primary, click on law change. change primary back and keep playing(ensure you pause so non of your de jure assimiliation goes backward.
I would be only able to change laws for Roman Empire and titular empires, which laws doesn't matter.
While having any empire, you can't set kingdom title as primary tile... therefore, after creating titular empire, you're loosing ability to changing kingdoms laws, what will lead to mess in your inheritance and map.

I would be only able to change laws for Roman Empire and titular empires, which laws doesn't matter.
While having any empire, you can't set kingdom title as primary tile... therefore, after creating titular empire, you're loosing ability to changing kingdoms laws, what will lead to mess in your inheritance and map.

aw damnit, i forgot about that bug.... ruined my game a long time ago before the republic dlc... I can't believe it still exists. I'd suggest just consoling yourself some de-jure land.

In vanilla this is a really big bug for Republics :(

Though as suggested, switching primaries until you get access to the kingdom(s) you want to change works... Sort of.

Still horribly broken once you become an Empire.

an easy fix would be to make a button in the title screen that sent you to the law screen for that specific empire/kingdom

If it's been missed, post the bug again, and explain when and where the problem occurs, and include a save just before the situation occurs, so that they don't have to play through to get into the particular situation.