• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay guys, no need to panic now, I had to repair all the AAR stages that had been done already and replace the old Photobucket pics with the new Imgur pics, which I uploaded today ... now all we need to do, is hope for that the same thing will not happen ever again :D Damn you, Capitalist photobucket !

PS : Today, you all can expect the end of the first chapter of this AAR ;) ... and maybe the begining of the second chapter ...

jOiOZZf.png

TYOXNvC.png

VfO7AfV.png

As we can see, Chinese Civil War is coming to an end. Communists have advanced on Chongqing, capital of Nationalist China and already conquered it ...

d8kLFve.png

Thousands of nations joins NATO ... as you can see on this image.

EAPy8ek.png

And here we go, Communist China ( now officially Peoples Republic of China ), got Nationalist China retreated to the Taiwan. And now we gonna see, how our second opponent will expand.

Mao10.1.49.jpg

Mao Zedong proclaims PRC.

vQ6VVcK.png

To get better relations with PRC, we withdraw our recognition for ROC ( but we will still support ROC in their liberation actions, but only secretly ).

qvRSFhz.png

Meanwhile, Soviet level of control is in complete control, and PRC puts pressure on Tibet.

qhbkhWK.png

q9VrLyw.png

hJaV3u6.png

yWTG4PG.png

PRC expands, takes over whole Sinkiang Area after the plot against East Turkestani Independence, declares war against Tibet as their relations cant get better ... and annexes them very quickly.

d3LUkob.png

And finally, my fatherland has been created once again ! After the Second World War defeat, we are back ... Theodor Heuss becomes the first president to lead BRD ( Bundesrepublik Deutschland ).

1gapRYw.png

And the second fatherland has been released ! This time ... the Communist one, DDR ( Deutsche Demokratische Republik ) !

5X3jCxY.jpg

Both nations of Germany were released, but they are still divided. Lets see, who will unite this divided Germany first, and who will unite it last ...

Four years passed quickly, as our machines from the Second World War finally recovered its loses, and as we halted our relations with the communists using containment doctrine ... alot of interesting stuff has happened during these four years, like elections of 1948, creation of NATO, Communist victory in Chinese Civil War, etc ... We can expect alot of new things next four years, so we need to get ready for it !

END OF THE FIRST CHAPTER

Last edited:
Chapter II :
An struggle for a better tommorow

Who says that there cant be only one leader in this entire world ? Only one nation that has supreme control over anyone ? Why there would be two supreme commanders of the supreme nations leading this Cold War ? ... What we need, is to have something, that our enemies will fear the most ! ... In this chapter, we may only see one interesting event, which may result in a greater power of USA or USSR, and that is Korean War ... If South defeats North, we have one small, but strong ally in the east, which will be border nemesis for both PRC and USSR. But if North defeats South, our chances for the Eastern Invasions will became very low of success. If the war will gets stalemate, both US and USSR influence in this Korean region stays the same, and that can result in a base war in the Third World War ...

2hQZ0Xq.png

American regions stays normal within the pass of the last four years.

NBvqo1x.png

Europe has changed to its better side, occupation zones are no longer in Germany, nor Austria ... but Germany is still divided into two states ( FRG and GDR ). Plus nearly all of Western European nations are now under defence treaty of NATO.

z6E3ZKW.png

Asia changed alot, since the first chapter, India and Pakistan were created, there was war over Kashmir region, which was lost by Indians and won by Pakistanis. Chinese civil war was won by Maos PRC, and ROC had to retreat to Taiwan and after that, PRC attacked East Turkestan and Tibet which both of them were used as a new national cores of the new Chinese State. Indonesian National Revolution was completed and Korea is divided.

ORm3Bze.png

JA5lIQH.png

fbfUkFE.png

In 1945, we had 152 Armies, 96 Air-Force, and 337 Naval-Units mobilized, now we have 167 Armies, 138 Air-Force, and 369 Naval-Units mobilized.

Last edited:
Very exciting. :) I hope you win in the Korean war, so you have an area to invade from. Its the least the soviet player can do in order for you giving up China :D

Well now in Korean war, we wont be so fragile on each other like we were ;) This time, I am willing to supply South Korea whatever the cost may be ... I wont give them full intervention, but atleast I hope that the UN will result in giving them more divisions and stuff, so they can win this war :)

Go America!I cannot wait anymore to see the war starting :)

1233319_10200588999554163_883167003_n.jpg

a real american eats McDonald's, buy HP TV, and Windows not MAC

That's what I thought, everyone know that KFC is only for Blacks (which aren't true Americans), Mac is for those hipsters bio in Seattle or NY (wich aren't too) and Samsung is Chinese stuff! (Koreans are Chinese, Captain America said)
That would be like a French without bread, cheese, and wine, please.

Joke apart, nice AAR, will be following ;)

UIhzxdB.png

2snKxt3.png

It certainly looks like, that the PRC demanded Sumdo province from Pakistan ... The Pakistan was so scared, that it carved in to their demands ( never experienced this in my entire NWO2 playing time ). And this is, how PRC looks now, it is fully united as a modern PRC ...

FRBk2nN.png

Now the only question lies in Korea ... which one of these two Koreas will unite Koreans into one ? Will it be North or South, or maybe even stalemate ?

A5fFn2E.png

oj9yGOr.png

The 8th level of our nuclear reactor is ready for its use ! As we can see the proof on both of these pictures.

BCfmTnI.jpg

Affluent society is here ! The world has gotten itself into the new era of modernization and adventures !

xkmFZZC.png

lPYFQoM.png

Hmm, North Korea wants to unite Korea by war as it looks like ... and the South Korea needs to be prepared for it !

1bbHEEM.png

Here we go, as we could though, DPRK declared war upon ROK ! Lets hope that this will not be a quick decisive war from the North ...

x75rq8r.png

Csu8Ujh.png

RPHAU4I.png

zlUKJRs.png

North Korea will be on its offensive to the South. Australia sent aid to the South and our new space program station "Cape Canaveral" has been built up ! And meanwhile Britain, France, and us selects to support intervention and material support for the ROK, PRC and USSR vetos it ...

rUXHGNe.png

HrWRjr5.png

s0WdGWc.png

The offensive starts in South Korean capital city of Seoul, which is won by Communist Koreans in its first battle. As we see South Korea losing its capital city, we send them our own aid, General MacArthur and his best troops with supplies, which would keep them Koreans defended. And the North Korean offensive continues to the city of Chuncheon, which is also won for the first time with alot of success ...

g4uzbri.png

3KI90zt.png

zvSdJoD.png

Bikl9m8.png

As the Soviets overlook our help, they send their own ! damn them ! Daejeon is taken over by Korean Communists, which also goes for gwangju and then for Daegu, in both province battles victoriously. The last province that remains for Nationalist Korea is now Busan, lets hope this will not be the last fight here ! ...

pSg7EkL.png

Hc3IEKM.png

UWm0YCn.png

And finally, North offensive halts, Southern Army recovers and got a new PM : Shin Sung Mo.

a6HfRSX.png

zd9zb6G.png

DPnY6NR.png

We manage to send Japanese fleet near the Korean shore to see, how the battle is going on. What we didnt seened ? Soviet fleet was spying that too, something suspicious is going on there ! And we get better relationship with ROK by its influencing.

EV0DSCP.png

6EPeJVk.png

Now its South who is on its offensive ! And victory in second battle of Daegu and Chuncheon makes it being progresible !

0DLLayF.png

Meanwhile, Nationalist Korea takes over Gwangju province and ... Oh no ! I knew that it was wrong idea to trust PRC being neutral after the victory in their civil war, they wanna spread their revolution even into this war ...

i0irqm0.png

Brave Nationalist Korean troops take-over Chuncheon, and as they continues being victorious, we move Japanese fleet into the Yellow sea !

6HI7TqU.png

4oftYIq.png

Japanese fleet arived to the Yellow sea, but we quickly saw the lose of the Nationalist Korean forces that captured Chuncheon, but quickly lost it to the commies. And what the ? Something is wrong here ... from where the DPRK got their own tanks ??! Something is really going on here ...