• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations! Discussed World Conquest not ten minutes before this was posted, a discussion that will look quite different from now on.

Also hugely relieved this did not end with the report "The Three Mountains achievement broken. Steps to reproduce: ..."

Maybe you should go on a holidy for now. You need some rest, there is this lovely place called Ryukyu..

Congratz man, hope you will be able to enjoy a 'normal' game now.

Amazing. Unbelievable. Extraordinary. Just discovered a stack with 521k rebels in former Spain... insane, I say.. Thank you for teaching us EUIV :)
Super-fun to read!

Congratulations!

My first and now second post is going to your magnificent AAR, well played and hopefully will your loved ones still recognise you and you ever lasting glory!

Best regards: a very impressed random guy

Congratulations! Would it be possible to keep your realm together until 1821? I wonder what happens when a province has over 400% revolt risk. Does it revolt four times each month? You'd think that at a certain point there are no more people left. Do you think the achievement is possible without such exploits?