+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Customizer ?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourRome Gold
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Customizer ?

I was just wondering why can't I see the customizer dlc because I see the converter

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Maybe steam didn't get the memo that everything was releasing right now.

Seriously wtf. I don't give a shit about EUIV I want that customizer.

The EU4 release at 15:00 is rather and exception. Just wait for the official release hour at steam 19:00 PM. I am pretty sure you will see it than.

7 o clock? ARRRGGGHHH bs

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teufels-beitrag View Post
    The EU4 release at 15:00 is rather and exception. Just wait for the official release hour at steam 19:00 PM. I am pretty sure you will see it than.
    That makes the most sense.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    Crusader Kings II: Way of Life

Don't know what you guys are talking about. Never heard of a customizer DLC, unless you're referring to the first DLC to come out, the Ruler Designer.

The converter DLC came out already, thats the only thing that is related to EU4/August 13 release date that relates to CK2.

There is a new customizer dlc for CKII coming out today in conjunction with EUIV, there's super thread about it either on the second or third page.

Scratch that, it's right on the first page

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengokuMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I want the customizer! ;P

"Keen at start, careless at the end."-Tacitus.

Under the Scarlet Stefan: CKAAR
    The Blood of Genghis: EU3AAR

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by jasonseiler View Post
    There is a new customizer dlc for CKII coming out today in conjunction with EUIV, there's super thread about it either on the second or third page.

Scratch that, it's right on the first page
    I've read that DD a few times. It never specifically says that the Customizer is coming out today. It says the patch is coming out "next week" which has already happened, but it doesnt specifically say that the Customizer will come out at the same time. Obviously since they talk about them both together in the same DD you would think that they would come out at the same time, but it doesnt say that....

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Well I see it in my gg-ck2, have not bought it yet though...

That would really ruin my entire day. But I think it is coming later today. I've asked around several threads around here, most responses seem to indicate sometime tonight.

I believe it will come out when the new patch is released later on today

Lovecraftian Luddite Hackworthy's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Steam never fails to screw up Paradox release dates. Expect it at Valve's earliest convenience which is anywhere from tomorrow to next week.
    The sap must flow.
    Disclaimer: If I'm not answering a help thread or stating a historical fact I'm probably not serious. Please do not send me insane rants. I don't read them, not even a little.

Sergeant
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club

Customizer? Yeah, that'd be awesome. I'm still (im)patiently waiting for Steam to push the new patch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deanemj View Post
    Customizer? Yeah, that'd be awesome. I'm still (im)patiently waiting for Steam to push the new patch.
    Patch 1.11? Its already out, came out on Steam shortly before EU4 launched, I'm running it right now, its needed for the converter. The Customization DLC is what isn't out right now.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I want the customizer so I can rename stuff before exporting to EU4.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    Crusader Kings II: Way of Life

Quote Originally Posted by Hackworthy View Post
    Steam never fails to screw up Paradox release dates. Expect it at Valve's earliest convenience which is anywhere from tomorrow to next week.
    One downside about owning a copy on steam now instead of GG....

I totally missed the second half of that thread post. Man, totally psyched for the converter and the customizer!

Blog Entries
    Should be out in around 20 minutes, that is the normal steam update time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskin38 View Post
    Should be out in around 20 minutes, that is the normal steam update time.
    20 minutes you say? Alright I'll be holding my breath.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast