This hotfix should fix all major outstanding issues, including broken 1.103 save games.
The GamersGate version will be up now, though it might take a while for it to show in the launcher. (GamersGate Mac version)
All save games should be compatible, except pre 1.11 saves that you loaded up in v1.11 and then saved again.
- Fixed the delayed event bloating of save files.
- Pre 1.11 save games will now load correctly without trait corruption
- Fixed CTD when a Portrait DLC did not have a beard for the culture
- Fixed CTD when immediately resigning after loaded save game with pending plots
- Fixed a glitch after resign where the on-map shields would still be shown
- Fixed so you don't get a pop-up if the plot auto functions are used
- Disabled customization of dynasties without the DLC
- Fixed a bug where vassal merchant republics could sometimes become independent on succession
- The Military Jesus and Speaking in Tongues modifiers are no longer instantly removed from characters
- Fixed an issue where you could suffer more than Max attrition
- Now possible to pick the Hellenic religion in the Ruler Designer again
- Can now correctly grant independence to Merchant republics
- Can now correctly transfer vassal Merchant republics
- Character beards and hair now don't immediately snap back when using the customization tool
- Fixed an issue with new Patricians sometimes getting game over incorrectly on succession
- Fixed issues with exporting HRE with absolute crown authority.
- Now young rulers get appropriate stats
- Now players should always be exported as a vassal if he is in CK2
- Fixed problem where muslim personal unions were not exported at all
- The Azores and Madeira can now be colonized
- Now localization files on Linux always get UTF-8 encoding
- Changed some file names in conversion table for nations
- Fixed so tengri can get higher tech groups
- Tweaked what is considered high-tech to increase chance of becomming western
- Now natives no longer should spawn in africa
- Added auto-invite function to plots
- Added auto stop plot functionality under intrigue tab.
- Added Siege leader trait
- Added so bastard dynasties are generated when the first bastard is born.
- Fixed so holy orders can use their special units in a defensive war where they are the primary defender.
- Fixed CTD occured when starting between 1184-1185
- Fixed Duke Dafydd II of Gwynedd invalid state in history files
- Slowed down fleet movement
- Increased movement time for armies onto or off fleets
- Added Favorite IP table to multiplayer menu
- Added an approve button for laws so you can change your mind later if you initially ignored the law.
- Fixed so you can see what characters has had a plot proposal sent to them.
- Now support to select ship-exclusive using ALT key.
- It's now possible to read additional data into existing landed titles in mods
- It's now possible to read additional data into existing religions in mods
- Added 'intermarry' parameter to religions, so you can specify if members tend to marry those of specific other religions
- Exported EXTRA_NR_OF_CHILDREN_FOR_PLAYERS to defines
- Fixed custom tooltip trigger and effect always returning true
- Exported ARMY_LOAD_UNLOAD_MOVE_COST to defines