+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - 1.111 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum MLYP- NOT for problem reports!

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Crusader Kings II - 1.111 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum MLYP- NOT for problem reports!

This hotfix should fix all major outstanding issues, including broken 1.103 save games.

The GamersGate version will be up now, though it might take a while for it to show in the launcher. (GamersGate Mac version)

All save games should be compatible, except pre 1.11 saves that you loaded up in v1.11 and then saved again.

CHECKSUM: MLYP

CHANGE LOG:

MAJOR
    - Fixed the delayed event bloating of save files.
    - Pre 1.11 save games will now load correctly without trait corruption
    - Fixed CTD when a Portrait DLC did not have a beard for the culture
    - Fixed CTD when immediately resigning after loaded save game with pending plots

INTERFACE
    - Fixed a glitch after resign where the on-map shields would still be shown
    - Fixed so you don't get a pop-up if the plot auto functions are used
    - Disabled customization of dynasties without the DLC

GAMEPLAY
    - Fixed a bug where vassal merchant republics could sometimes become independent on succession
    - The Military Jesus and Speaking in Tongues modifiers are no longer instantly removed from characters
    - Fixed an issue where you could suffer more than Max attrition
    - Now possible to pick the Hellenic religion in the Ruler Designer again
    - Can now correctly grant independence to Merchant republics
    - Can now correctly transfer vassal Merchant republics
    - Character beards and hair now don't immediately snap back when using the customization tool
    - Fixed an issue with new Patricians sometimes getting game over incorrectly on succession

CONVERTER
    - Fixed issues with exporting HRE with absolute crown authority.
    - Now young rulers get appropriate stats
    - Now players should always be exported as a vassal if he is in CK2
    - Fixed problem where muslim personal unions were not exported at all
    - The Azores and Madeira can now be colonized
    - Now localization files on Linux always get UTF-8 encoding
    - Changed some file names in conversion table for nations
    - Fixed so tengri can get higher tech groups
    - Tweaked what is considered high-tech to increase chance of becomming western
    - Now natives no longer should spawn in africa

2013-08-13: v1.11
    -----------------------
    GAMEPLAY
    - Added auto-invite function to plots
    - Added auto stop plot functionality under intrigue tab.
    - Added Siege leader trait
    - Added so bastard dynasties are generated when the first bastard is born.
    - Fixed so holy orders can use their special units in a defensive war where they are the primary defender.
    - Fixed CTD occured when starting between 1184-1185
    - Fixed Duke Dafydd II of Gwynedd invalid state in history files
    - Slowed down fleet movement
    - Increased movement time for armies onto or off fleets

INTERFACE
    - Added Favorite IP table to multiplayer menu
    - Added an approve button for laws so you can change your mind later if you initially ignored the law.
    - Fixed so you can see what characters has had a plot proposal sent to them.
    - Now support to select ship-exclusive using ALT key.

MODDING:
    - It's now possible to read additional data into existing landed titles in mods
    - It's now possible to read additional data into existing religions in mods
    - Added 'intermarry' parameter to religions, so you can specify if members tend to marry those of specific other religions
    - Exported EXTRA_NR_OF_CHILDREN_FOR_PLAYERS to defines
    - Fixed custom tooltip trigger and effect always returning true
    - Exported ARMY_LOAD_UNLOAD_MOVE_COST to defines
    Last edited by Doomdark; 16-08-2013 at 13:17.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

First!
    Thanks a lot, looking forward to try it out...

Second Lieutenant Uesugi Kenshin's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMagicka
    March of the EaglesSemper FiMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

What about the Customizer DLC?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yeah its not out in the steam shop yet I guess.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

I've got the message thing in game about the converter DLC being available. I presume I'll get it in a few minutes or hours with EU4.

I love the new plot features though.
    My Mods:
    The Four Nations - An Avatar: The Last Airbender Mod (CK2) Coming Soon
    ------
    If you don’t like ponies then you could always crush them under the talons of the mighty Griffin Empire! – My Little Crusader Ponies coming soon
    – 2D Cartographer, idea and PR guy

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    I know that that there is no mention in the change logs but were these things addressed in the patch?
    - Gavelkind bugs (crown laws reverting back to Gavelkind, Gavelkind in one kingdom prevents you from destroying duchies in another)
    - http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15551201 (paragraph two); Every custom map needs at least a portage. I've mentioned this in the thread of the last patch as well as personally to Groogy

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteSupreme Ruler: Cold WarMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

"- Now support to select ship-exclusive using ALT key."

FINALLY. Thats the thing i've waited for since the release of the game

And then half of the forum users had their games crash over and over again.
    Nationality: Mongol
    Religion: Agnostic
    Ideology: Leninist Communist
    Issues: Planned Economy, Protectionism, Full Citizenship, Pro-Military, Atheism, Excellent Health Care, Excellent Safety, Universal Suffrage,
    Current Work: Revolution Planning
    Cash Reserves: 0
    Revolt Risk: +40
    Militancy: 9.50
    Consciousness: 12

What do these two imply??

Crusader Kings II

The "intermarry" parameter is used for a grand total of 2 religions, the versions of the Norse pagan faith. It wasn't even added to the other pagan religions. Disappointing.
    Last edited by SBolshevik; 13-08-2013 at 18:33.

Thanks for ignoring entire fanbase when it comes to very easy bugs to fix like west african one.

Crusader Kings IIMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Thanks for a patch.
    Anyway I am a bit disappointed for lots of bugs reported and not fixed yet
    I expected more..
    Do you not think wot would you do if you were on the recieving end of you being god

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Rozmarzony View Post
    Thanks for ignoring entire fanbase when it comes to very easy bugs to fix like west african one.
    Not necessarily the entire fanbase, but it really should be fixed.

This patch has caused me a problem. Every single character of my dynasty has been blinded in one of my saves and I'm pretty sure I would've noticed this happening when I saved the game before the update. Does anyone know what's causing this or what could solve it?

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMagicka
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlagueRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by dicktits View Post
    This patch has caused me a problem. Every single character of my dynasty has been blinded in one of my saves and I'm pretty sure I would've noticed this happening when I saved the game before the update. Does anyone know what's causing this or what could solve it?
    It says in the OP that old saves will be 'affected' by the new patch but there is a thread (link in OP) where you might be able to fix these issues.
    "The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism—ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power" - Franklin. D Roosevelt, 1938

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by dicktits View Post
    The Born in the Purple trait now has the ID of the Blinded trait. There's a fix in the "Savegame 1.11" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinSWE View Post
    It says in the OP that old saves will be 'affected' by the new patch but there is a thread (link in OP) where you might be able to fix these issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by SBolshevik View Post
    The Born in the Purple trait now has the ID of the Blinded trait. There's a fix in the "Savegame 1.11" thread.
    Sorry, I was blinded by rage and did not read the thread properly. My bad.

Going to Scarborough Fair cybrxkhan's Avatar
    Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by DarkReborn View Post
    What do these two imply??
    Indeed I'm wondering the same - what do those mean?
    My CKII Mods:
    Vanilla Immersion, Events, and Traits (VIET) - A modular roleplaying, flavor, and tweak mod! Part of the Historical Immersion Project (HIP) consisting of PB, SWMH, ARKO, and NBRT+
    Cultures and Portraits Revamp (CPR) New portrait sets and other portrait enhacements - no more Arab portraits everywhere! Now a part of HIP.
    VIET Music - Hundreds of songs to enhance immersion, ranging from authentic medieval music to traditional Persian music and West African ballads!
    Old Age - old characters are weaker and less capable: no more 80 year old kings running around like they were 20!
    Jews Everywhere (JEW) - New Jewish cultures and courtiers, ranging from the Mizrahi to Chinese Jews.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourLeviathan: WarshipsSemper Fi
    CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by MartinSWE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SBolshevik View Post
    They should put this in the OP:

To fix your blinded/syphilitic/[random trait] court; either by mod:
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?708249-Saves-and-1.11/page2&p=15937132#post15937132
    I've tossed together a quick mod that makes the necessary changes. I'll also make a thread for this over in the mod subforum.

Attachment 87753
    or manual editing:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?708249-Saves-and-1.11&p=15936808&viewfull=1#post15936808
    I would mod the game instead. Move the trait 'siege_leader' from 00_traits.txt to be last in 02_traits.txt instead.
    ztanz wrote:
    Dakk made me laugh, I love this forum <3

Quote Originally Posted by cybrxkhan View Post
    Indeed I'm wondering the same - what do those mean?
    They mean you can define a title/religion in two files. The definitions are merged, presumably with the later one overwriting any conflicts, but I have to test more to be sure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast