+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EU4 Console Cheats

EU4 Console Cheats

Friends,
    Some quick questions:

1. How does one pull up the console input window?

2. What are the codes for EU4, and what do these codes do?

3. Can you access the console window in the demo?

Thanks in advance.

First Lieutenant Cynical Dreamer's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband

Hello and welcome to the forums !

The console is deactivated for the demo, and we (those of us who do not have beta access) don't know what they will be. Fear not, however, as I am quite certain that you will quickly find a full list of cheats on the forums once the game comes out.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by paulmartel View Post
    Many thanks.
    No problem

So the game's out.. Is there a full cheat code list somewhere?

Colt556, Type "help" in the console window.

I'm playing the Mac-version, but I'm guessing it's the same on windows.

Shift+$ to open the console

Type any of the following to get whatever's after the "=":

help = gives you a list of commands that can be typed into the console

cash = 5000 ducats
    stability = +3 stability
    prestige = more prestige (can't remember exactly how much, but more at least )
    manpower = 50.000 manpower

That's really all I've worked out so far.

Kudos to maximuis and insanelyapple for their contributions!
    Last edited by ole133; 14-08-2013 at 09:59. Reason: More cheats!

Quote Originally Posted by ole133 View Post
    I'm playing the Mac-version, but I'm guessing it's the same on windows.

Shift+$ to open the console

cash = 5000 ducats

That's really all I've worked out so far.
    Hi,

Thanks for sharing !

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    ImpireSemper FiSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    StarvoidVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I need cheats I use cheats a ton in Paradox GS games to make a sort of "what if" nation simulator.

I like to play (at first) without cheats to see how the game is really designed to be played.

Eventually however, my favorite play-throughs all use mods and cheats to advance an evolving "narrative" that I have in mind as I go through the game. I look forward to seeing a well developed cheat list in the coming weeks for exactly that reason.

Type in
    Cash
    Manpower
    Event 741
    Thats all you need :-b

Some other very useful ones kept from EU3 is the tag feature, and the annex feature. In the console, type "tag [Insert country ID here]" to change the country you are playing as. You can also type "annex [Insert country ID in FULL CAPS here]" to immediately annex the country. I have tested it and you may have to repeat the annex command twice to get the desired effect. The country ID is a 3 letter version of the country name. So England is ENG, Castille is CAS, Ottomans is TUR, etc. If you can't find out the ID of the country you want to swap to or annex, you have to go into your EU4 folder (in steam), go to common, then history, then countries, and it gives you a list of notepad files, titled with the country ID, and then the country name. Hope this helps, and please don't get addicted to cheating like I have.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Better anyway type:
    cash 999999999 (What number you want) and same for prestige probably the same for manpower, I have never tried.

A Game of DwarvesCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Brentwood, CA, USA ---------------- (the one near SF)
    shift $ does not seem to be working on my windows 8 laptop. neither does alt 21. any other suggestions?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by mgarza View Post
    shift $ does not seem to be working on my windows 8 laptop. neither does alt 21. any other suggestions?
    Try shiflt+2 , or change keyboard language on settings.
    Anyway everything is on here http://eu4wiki.com/Console_commands

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

just ''

EUIV: Call to arms event

Sorry but I can't open. How can I open the consol? I don't think shift + $ is working.

on american keyboards (qwerty) and maybe other keyboards, the console key is ~ (next to 1, above Tab), same as it is in every paradox strategy game

EUIV: Call to arms event

I was using Alt+1+2. Will I open the console with using shift or alt or ctrl?

EDİT: I opened thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast