The Obligatory EUIV Strange Screenshot Thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I present the esteemed protestant Papacy.
2013-08-14_00004.jpg

Reactions:
vmw7j3G.jpg

So you're telling me I just fought a 130-year war to keep an English king off the throne of France... to end up with an Austrian one?

Had I known. His only saving grace is that we share the same first name...

Reactions:
Reactions:

Not really strange since it's me! But still! :D

Reactions:
This has to be a bug. I just got an invitation by Moldavia for an alliance; you can see my alliances on the map. Only Hungary is highlighted in the blue/ally colour.

tRHIvwS.jpg

Here is the diplo map of hungary. Note that the territory next to bosnia is Hungary as well, not Moldavia. Lastly, note my event log: Moldavia has been relocating its capital to the same location EVERY DAY since I noticed it.

wojz0DP.jpg

In other words: I'm allied to a phantom-moldavia that is trying really hard to relocate its capital to a province that is part of the Kingdom of Poland.

edit: exiting the game and reloading made Phantom-Moldovia disappear. I wasn't allied to it, it didn't try to relocate its capital. It's like it was never there

Attachments

• tRHIvwS.jpg
    tRHIvwS.jpg
    172,8 KB · Views: 334
  • wojz0DP.jpg
    wojz0DP.jpg
    384,2 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Reactions: