• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(528963)

Private
1 Badges
Jul 25, 2012
  • King Arthur II
Born Diplomat
You need to make more than 50 Diplomatic Agreements with other Rulers during the same Campaign to recieve this Achievement. (Note that starting a new Campaign will reset the counter! Also note that this Achievement has no steam progress-bar, you will only get it once you fulfilled the requirements!)

I need clarification on this. What constitutes a "diplomatic agreement"? On the diplomacy screen, there is a left screen with diplomatic actions with other kingdoms and on the right, a rulers tab with 3 guys.

Are we only supposed to use the tab on the right (Rulers) or are only certain actions on the kingdoms tab good for the achievement?

Hi realityshifter,

I personally cannot answer this question, however I'll send a notification internally to see if someone could help you further with this.

As it is not a tech related issue I moved this thread to the general forums of King Arthur II.

Hi realityshifter,

I personally cannot answer this question, however I'll send a notification internally to see if someone could help you further with this.

As it is not a tech related issue I moved this thread to the general forums of King Arthur II.

Did you receive an additional information on this? It's 1 of 2 achievements I have left in this game.

I also believe this post may be a tech support issue as I have completed the requirements yet have not gotten the achievement. Maybe its my pc, which is 64bit and windows 7.

Born Diplomat - Perform 50 diplomatic actions in one campaign; Does this mean I have to finish the campaign to get the achievement? What constitutes a diplomatic action? Any action on a area or only the ones with the clasped arms? Are there any additional requirements not listed in the FAQ?

Just to pitch in. I'm in the same situation as realityshifter in this matter. Both Historian and Diplomat achievements don't unlock for me even after doing the instructions posted in the FAQ.