+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roman Empire

Roman Empire

I know it's out of historical time, but please make a DLC where you restore the Roman Empire and have some special features for it.

CK2's Legacy of Rome has you doing just that. and Purple Phoenix DLC is packed with special events for a Byzantium who defeats the tides of history and restores itself to its former glory in EU4.

So their already made dear.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThronePenumbra - Black PlagueSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: Warband

I'm 99% sure they're is a tag change decision for Byzantium after holding enough provinces in the Purple phoenix DLC.

Yea but those will be probably events only, and i'm asking for something more like the old gods that provide special features for nords

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Why should they do such a thing for a doomed state which was anihilated 9 years after the start ?

I like Byzantium like many on thes forums but I don't see the point. There is already Purple Phoenix and I think it's even too much

Well this is one of the achievements according to Steam so take it for what it's worth.

Basileus: Restore the Roman Empire

Quote Originally Posted by nugitx View Post
    Yea but those will be probably events only, and i'm asking for something more like the old gods that provide special features for nords
    Norsemen have special features to simulate vikings raids and such. If the Roman Empire was restored in the 15th century, it would probably be a normal, European, Christian state. What special mechanics would they need?

In any case, you can restore the imperium in CK2 and then convert your game to EU4. Your empire will carry over.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Jia Xu View Post
    In any case, you can restore the imperium in CK2 and then convert your game to EU4. Your empire will carry over.
    this

+1
    Fellow infected Zombie member

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post15689715

"We wants moaaaar icooooooons! *groan*"

+ Reply to Thread