+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II Save Converter Announced for Europa Universalis IV

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Fantastic news!!!

I think the next step would be a EU IV --> V2 converter. And after that, a V2 --> HOI3 one. Obviously, why stop there? The saga may only be over by a HOI3 --> EvW tool.
    (we still need to bridge the period of Romans to the Dark Ages of CK2 and we will be ok!)
    My AARs
    -------->>> The House of Zähringen <<<--------
    -------->>> Bismarck's Spirit <<<--------

Darkest HourVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

So, uh. Will we be able to mod the Save Converter to make it work with CK2 and EU4 mods?

Is the converter ENTIRELY in scripts, or is there any part of it that's hidden?

Quote Originally Posted by DamianGrim View Post
    So, uh. Will we be able to mod the Save Converter to make it work with CK2 and EU4 mods?
    This question has been answered on the page 1.

Yes.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Beautiful. Helt underbart! I love you Paradox. Will you gifta me? (I am Swedish so there won't be any moving or language problems)
    The Infamous Gabster in GameGabster

Darkest HourVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by stilgarpl View Post
    This question has been answered on the page 1.

Yes.
    Ah, good. I was searching thread only by keyword "religion". Derp.

Are there any issues importing a save from GG CK2?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Is not there a 100 year gap between CK and EU? Nevertheless, awesome updates PDS, look forward to playing!

Quote Originally Posted by Berlichingen View Post
    Is not there a 100 year gap between CK and EU? Nevertheless, awesome updates PDS, look forward to playing!
    No, CK2 ends in 1453, EU4 starts in 1444.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlichingen View Post
    No there is a 9 year overlap.

CK2 ends 1453.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome Gold500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Is it possible for people who don't pre-order EUIV to buy the convertor on a later date?

Colonel Paradox Dev Team Regina's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by SehnVretor View Post
    Is it possible for people who don't pre-order EUIV to buy the convertor on a later date?
    The converter will most likely release as a separate dlc later on, but we canīt promise that it will be available on release day if you donīt pre-order before August 13th, since it is a bonus dlc!
    Last edited by Regina; 31-07-2013 at 15:52.
    Paradox Development Studio - Strategy is Our Game
    Do you want to show your support for us at PDS - the developers behind EU, CK, Hoi, Vicky & Runemaster?
    Feel free to "Like" us at Facebook: www.facebook.com/ParadoxDevelopmentStudio

In bruges giving good tumbles burny26's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Love it!
    Do you have nice ideas for EU4? Have a splendid dynamic history event in mind? Are you annoyed by the fact that your favourite nation in EU4 doesn't have his own unique National Ideas? Do you know exactly what they should look like? If so, than post your ideas here!!!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...nal-Ideas-here!

Sorry for the noob question but how is it supposed to handle the difference in provinces between CK2 and EU4? EU4 doesn't have the same ones (actually it has less IIRC) and it's pretty common in CK2 to have a very dispersed realm, like inheriting a county somewhere very far away, etc.

EDIT: BTW, great addition this converter!!! I already own CK2 though, don't know what to do with it. If I could change that extra copy for a free Sunset Invasion (the only DLC I don't have) that would be perfect for me. One can dream... Thanks Paradox for this awesome update!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Is the CKII game just the base game or does it come with any of the expansions?
    ZipZopBoopityBop! With the Sniflin an the Snuflin!

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    The converter might release as a separate dlc later on, but we canīt promise that it will be available on release day if you donīt pre-order before August 13th since it is a bonus dlc!
    You should probably work on getting it out for the game's release. If people can't buy it, they'll just be more tempted to pirate it out of desperation, right? I'm glad I bought my pre-order last month though, so it's not an issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurospidey View Post
    Sorry for the noob question but how is it supposed to handle the difference in provinces between CK2 and EU4? EU4 doesn't have the same ones (actually it has less IIRC) and it's pretty common in CK2 to have a very dispersed realm, like inheriting a county somewhere very far away, etc.
    It likely has areas where a group of provinces will just to to whomever owns the majority, with some provinces simply being dropped completely. The end result should be "close enough".
    Come play Werewolf! Make new friends, then murder them!

Quote Originally Posted by Cymsdale View Post
    It likely has areas where a group of provinces will just to to whomever owns the majority, with some provinces simply being dropped completely. The end result should be "close enough".
    I hope the "minority" gets cores on that province.

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    The converter might release as a separate dlc later on, but we canīt promise that it will be available on release day if you donīt pre-order before August 13th since it is a bonus dlc!
    That would be really nice since im not able to pre-order EUIV

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yyyyeeessss!

Will the converter have most small realms convertible fully? As in would, say, the Duchy of Lancaster transfer into EU4 and retain its name and other characteristics?
    Celtic Enhancements - Quite self explanatory, more provinces and a slightly more historic title-nature for Ireland and Wales thus far. [CK2]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast