• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mixxer5

General
74 Badges
May 7, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sengoku
  • Rome Gold
  • March of the Eagles
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • King Arthur II
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
I know I probably should already know this and this is rather stupid question... But how do I get this icon? I've just bought EU4 (it came to me as steam gift), but I can't get to game properties as it is with all other games and thus I can't get key to register here. On the other hand I can see people having EU4 icon so I guess it's somehow possible.

How does it look like?
eu4_special_forumicon.png

Anyone know how to turn on the icons so they'll show under your avatar? I've registered a few games on the forums (they show up under my games here) but the icons wont show up by my name....?

Anyone know how to turn on the icons so they'll show under your avatar? I've registered a few games on the forums (they show up under my games here) but the icons wont show up by my name....?

You can do that by going to the "My Games" tab and switch the games under hidden to the other field, then just click submit.

As for the icon shown above, that is the EU4 Pre-Order icon, however for some it was released too early by mistake.

Simplicity is beautiful :p

And maybe it's analogy to wheel? It revolutionized logistic and EU4 will revolutionize strategy game genre? :D

I think that the EUIV icon rather looks like a compass than a wheel. Considering the fact that exploration and colonziation is a major part of the game for many nations, it is likely that is what the icon symbolizes. Though, it could also be a wheel, but the discovery of the wheel is way too early to fit in EUIV era.

Last edited:
I think that the EUIV icon rather looks like a compass than a wheel. Considering the fact that exploration and colonziation is a major part of the game for many nations, it is likely that is what the icon symbolizes. Though, it could also be a wheel, but the discovery of the wheel is way too early to fit in EUIV era.

Compass? Oh my... I'd have never thought it could be compass but as You mention it... :p Guess it's compass then.

Compass? Oh my... I'd have never thought it could be compass but as You mention it... :p Guess it's compass then.
Don't worry, though. EU4 could still revolutionize the strategy game genre. ;)

I sure hope so. It's one of two games I've bought this year, so it should be good ;)
Yeah, too bad my semester starts just a week after release. One week is not enough time for me to establish proper Scandinavian world domination. :(

Seems like I'm in luck here. I'm starting studies in November... So I'll have time to play both EUIV and R2TW :D
You bastard! :p

That is too the only two games I've preordered this year. ^^