+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Europa Universalis 4 icon

Europa Universalis 4 icon

I know I probably should already know this and this is rather stupid question... But how do I get this icon? I've just bought EU4 (it came to me as steam gift), but I can't get to game properties as it is with all other games and thus I can't get key to register here. On the other hand I can see people having EU4 icon so I guess it's somehow possible.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You will get a key the day before release, people that already have one got it by mistake.

How does it look like?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Pirates of Black CoveRome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Rey View Post
    How does it look like?

Quote Originally Posted by KaTiON View Post
    You will get a key the day before release, people that already have one got it by mistake.
    Ah. Ok, thanks for answer than. I'll have to wait not only for game itself it seems

Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Anyone know how to turn on the icons so they'll show under your avatar? I've registered a few games on the forums (they show up under my games here) but the icons wont show up by my name....?

Quote Originally Posted by RX2000 View Post
    Anyone know how to turn on the icons so they'll show under your avatar? I've registered a few games on the forums (they show up under my games here) but the icons wont show up by my name....?
    "My games" tab at the forum panel

Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Move them to the right box using those arrows in My Games.

Paradox Interactive
    Customer Support
    74 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourMagicka
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    War of the VikingsMagicka: Wizard Wars IMPressive FounderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

You can do that by going to the "My Games" tab and switch the games under hidden to the other field, then just click submit.

As for the icon shown above, that is the EU4 Pre-Order icon, however for some it was released too early by mistake.
    FAQ, Forum Rules and User Agreement - It's a useful place to start.

[August 15, 2014] Cities: Skylines - Cities: Skylines - a massive city simulator from the creators of the Cities in Motion series.
    [August 15, 2014] Hollowpoint - Paradox Announces Hollowpoint for the PS4 and PC
    [August 14, 2014] Europa Universalis IV - Art of War expansion announced!
    [August 14, 2014] Crusader kings II - Charlemagne expansion announced!
    [August 12, 2014] Runemaster - Announced for the Playstation 4!
    [August 11, 2014] Runemaster - Dev Diary 22 - Race: Trolls

When I am writing in this color, I do so as a demi-moderator. Please listen and do not react to it directly. Instead send me a Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay85 View Post
    Ok, I was expecting something more.... elaborate.

Simplicity is beautiful :P

And maybe it's analogy to wheel? It revolutionized logistic and EU4 will revolutionize strategy game genre?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Mixxer5 View Post
    Simplicity is beautiful :P

And maybe it's analogy to wheel? It revolutionized logistic and EU4 will revolutionize strategy game genre?
    I think that the EUIV icon rather looks like a compass than a wheel. Considering the fact that exploration and colonziation is a major part of the game for many nations, it is likely that is what the icon symbolizes. Though, it could also be a wheel, but the discovery of the wheel is way too early to fit in EUIV era.
    Last edited by kurthakon; 26-07-2013 at 22:20. Reason: Fixed some grammar issues.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Pirates of Black CoveRome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Like this?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

What about avatars for this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by kurthakon View Post
    I think that the EUIV icon rather looks like a compass than a wheel. Considering the fact that exploration and colonziation is a major part of the game for many nations, it is likely that is what the icon symbolizes. Though, it could also be a wheel, but the discovery of the wheel is way too early to fit in EUIV era.
    Compass? Oh my... I'd have never thought it could be compass but as You mention it... :P Guess it's compass then.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The Exiled

Compass? Oh my... I'd have never thought it could be compass but as You mention it... :P Guess it's compass then.
    Don't worry, though. EU4 could still revolutionize the strategy game genre.

Don't worry, though. EU4 could still revolutionize the strategy game genre.
    I sure hope so. It's one of two games I've bought this year, so it should be good

I sure hope so. It's one of two games I've bought this year, so it should be good
    Yeah, too bad my semester starts just a week after release. One week is not enough time for me to establish proper Scandinavian world domination.

Yeah, too bad my semester starts just a week after release. One week is not enough time for me to establish proper Scandinavian world domination.
    Seems like I'm in luck here. I'm starting studies in November... So I'll have time to play both EUIV and R2TW

Seems like I'm in luck here. I'm starting studies in November... So I'll have time to play both EUIV and R2TW
    You bastard!

That is too the only two games I've preordered this year. ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast