• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(612364)

Recruit
2 Badges
Dec 10, 2012
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Hello everybody,i got a question about consciouness,and exactly: HOW TO RAISE IT?

More in depth,playing with A House Divided (didn't got the chance to get HoD yet), im trying to form A-H (which i consider way better and stronger than starting austria) but im stuck in the consciouness request that does not raise at all meanwhile militancy does if i decide to control my prestige or increase war exahustion.
So i wanted to exclude those tactics and try to be more passive until i reach my goal but out of many tries without certain random events like the "pandemic flu" i can't really achieve it.

Is there any safe solution to raise consciouness? reading threads some say low taxes does,others says is about low tariffs,so im gettin a bit confused. :wacko:

Thanks anticipately.

Things which raise CON:
1. High infamy raise
2. High literacy + free press raise
3. Lowering taxes + tariffs = people get luxury needs = more CON

Thank you for your answer Thanik.

Understood the point but still seems that with the game mechanics is necessary to rely on random events such as the pandemic flu or liberal agitation.
Unless im doing something wrong,maybe should avoid to put focus on clergyman for example until it raises enough CON?