• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And hello there folks, I've finally gotten into the forum again! For some reason, it's been blocked on my other computer, so I'm forced to use those in our library. Anyway, hey folks! I appreciate the support you're all showing me and the Poles! It's a pleasure for me to give you all something you like to read! And trust me, when I get home and some time, more updates will follow, but as I said earlier, that will probably not be until the end of September...

But again, thanks. I'm doing my best to increase the litteracy in Poland, but I cannot neglect other important Technologies, and I will try to stay away from using cheats to research them quicker. Or should I?

And there's a very good reason why I haven't attacked any of my neighboers; they'd kick my sorry ass and throw me back to the Stone-age! But don't worry! European conflicts will later involve Poland, and more Poles shall be liberated from the oppressive emperors!

Try not to cheat, no matter what the urge.

Yeah please don't cheat. I got so bored with victoria 2 because I got good at it I started cheating. Now when ever I fire it up I always open the console commands because, once you get a taste for easy you never go back.

I think you can manage to win without cheating :)

Poland is in a good position resource wise and can have a relatively high literacy after some time, techs and Clergy (one of my games in mid 1920's had 86% literacy). It is extremely possible to win as Poland against your neighbors. I was just speaking of how easy it is to get complacent. :mellow:

Hello people, I'm back from the dead! :D Just got back home from school, and I will be staying here for a week, which means I will get up a new update :D And it's settled then, no cheating! I will do my best to play this legitimately, hopefully I can boost my literacy and Research points some other way.

I hope you guys still want more of Poland, because I have plans. Grand plans!

*Crawls out of a muddy sewer and rises up to the surface, all dirty* Finally! I'm free!!

Hello people, as you may have noticed this AAR haven't had any activity for months. That's partly due to internet drop-outs, school taking so much time, new computer and the loss of my old save, etc etc. I wish I could continue it, and I have some vision that I might manage that :) But if not, then I promise you all that I will begin a new and interesting AAR with an unusual and interesting country. I've had a few countries in mind, including Brazil and Sweden.

I want to thank you all for the support you showed me and Poland, and apologize for me not finishing this grand story. I had just as much fun making it as you must have reading it, and I promise you I will the wrongs right again, one way or another. So if you are still reading this, thank you, and I'm sorry. And if you have a country you think is under-represent in the AAR-community and that you think could be an interesting country to play as, then come with suggestions :)

Your story-telling ability is superb. This is a very entertaining AAR - and I enjoy your comic relief, my favorite being "piano cat," hahaha!!

Ukraine has many interesting possibilities, especially in PDM (if I recall correctly you were using it in this AAR). You can easily become one of the leading industrial nations and have access to the sea! BTW its great to see you back:)

Your story-telling ability is superb. This is a very entertaining AAR - and I enjoy your comic relief, my favorite being "piano cat," hahaha!!

Thank you, glad you've enjoyed it :) I love the "Piano-cat" gag in the newspaper, just these small gems that Paradox leave in their games make them unforgettable!

Ukraine has many interesting possibilities, especially in PDM (if I recall correctly you were using it in this AAR). You can easily become one of the leading industrial nations and have access to the sea! BTW its great to see you back:)

I was (and still am using PDM), so I will have to look into that matter, perhaps do a testgame as them. And thank you for your joy, I just wish I could have come back earlier and actually continued the Poland AAR before. But will look into Ukraine! And make sure the Tartars stay in Crimea, to avoid the Russians poking their noses in my business.