+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Europa Universalis IV to Victoria 2 converter?

Europa Universalis IV to Victoria 2 converter?

I think it would be a good idea for one to be created. If there already is one in planning, could someone link me to the forum/webpage it's at so I can take a look? If one isn't in the pipeline, then there really should be! If it's possible, that is, but I think it would be interesting to see how the world would evolve into the 19th century and beyond.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IISword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    War of the RosesV2 BetaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

No converters are official yet - CK2 > EU4 or EU4 > Vicky2 are all speculative and "We would like to do more things like these"
    I also go by Mansen in the Steam groups.

"I understand making a converter takes effort [...] should be free!!
    Maybe the game studio "Paradox" is named in honor of its fans.

In bruges giving good tumbles burny26's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

If the ckconvertor would sell well, they would probably consider a viccie convertor

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I think the OP was wondering if people were considering making a community converter.

I have always been interested in these projects but never been able to join at the right time, when i could actually contribute, if someone were to start it I would like to chip in with the whole province to province mapping
    Nancy Astor: If you were my husband, I'd poison your tea
    Winston Churchill: Madam, if you were my wife, I'd drink it!

It's Reigning Meatballs! - a Swedish AAR - abandoned

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I can almost guarantee you if P.I. doesn't do one, the community will.
    Celtic Enhancements - Quite self explanatory, more provinces and a slightly more historic title-nature for Ireland and Wales thus far. [CK2]

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

If there's no official converter, I'd be surprised if Sid Meier or Idhrendur didn't start one up.
    Quote Originally Posted by lrbaumard View Post
    Does you General have the military aptitude of Chamberlain?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War
    Crusader Kings II: Way of Life

The problem with these things, though, is POPs and many places lacking events/decisions and making the game quite boring...

+ Reply to Thread