+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Europa Universalis IV to Victoria 2 converter?

Europa Universalis IV to Victoria 2 converter?

I think it would be a good idea for one to be created. If there already is one in planning, could someone link me to the forum/webpage it's at so I can take a look? If one isn't in the pipeline, then there really should be! If it's possible, that is, but I think it would be interesting to see how the world would evolve into the 19th century and beyond.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IISword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    War of the RosesV2 BetaKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

No converters are official yet - CK2 > EU4 or EU4 > Vicky2 are all speculative and "We would like to do more things like these"
    I also go by Mansen in the Steam groups.

"I understand making a converter takes effort [...] should be free!!
    Maybe the game studio "Paradox" is named in honor of its fans.

In bruges giving good tumbles burny26's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

If the ckconvertor would sell well, they would probably consider a viccie convertor

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

I think the OP was wondering if people were considering making a community converter.

I have always been interested in these projects but never been able to join at the right time, when i could actually contribute, if someone were to start it I would like to chip in with the whole province to province mapping
    Nancy Astor: If you were my husband, I'd poison your tea
    Winston Churchill: Madam, if you were my wife, I'd drink it!

It's Reigning Meatballs! - a Swedish AAR - abandoned

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I can almost guarantee you if P.I. doesn't do one, the community will.
    Celtic Enhancements - Quite self explanatory, more provinces and a slightly more historic title-nature for Ireland and Wales thus far. [CK2]

If there's no official converter, I'd be surprised if Sid Meier or Idhrendur didn't start one up.
    The Anglosaxon Empire is much stronk.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

The problem with these things, though, is POPs and many places lacking events/decisions and making the game quite boring...

+ Reply to Thread