• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is an outrage, that he dares trap me in this city. I hereby command all 4700 Orcs to stop their march to the Dune, instead you will come and lift this siege and get me out of this city, if anyone tries to stop you this time you have my permission to cut them down on the spot. The 300 men going on to the expedition to the dark shine will hereby be under the command of Urist Wonorm until my return and they are to aid him in his quest.

- Letter from Azeratii city signed by Ra'Gru Chief of Goi'Orka.

I will be sending 4000 soldiers under my personal command to break the siege of Azeratii. I will not allow the Krestarii to fall. I will also be sending Sir Leopold von Stockholm and my three best soldiers, Gilbert von Danzig, Hans von Gulag, and Heinrich von Salzeburg to the quest against the necromancers.

Last edited:
We forgot that Ra'Gru was trapped in the city.As such,we will send 2000 men to aid the battle against the Corotrii family!The army will also have 3 stone golems and all 50 members of the Royal Guard in it to help Chief Ra'Gru defeat the enemy army!Armies will be lead by Fel Jek,our champion.
We wish we could do more.

Last edited:
Slavers cannot be allowed to usurp the rightful leader of Azeratii. I pledge 3000 men under the leadership of Tuor Sáralondë to help break the siege. I also wish to provide 10 chests of gold to help any elves released from slavery make their way to Coamenel. Additionally I join Urist Wonorm in condemning the invasion of Mirrorwater.

The Military of Coamenel

Elven Royal Guard

Guard.png

The Elven Royal Guard is an order of 100 men whose sole purpose is to protect the Master and his family, though they can be ordered to see to other tasks. One can only gain entrance into the Royal Guard by defeating another Guardsman in an official duel, sanctioned by the master. This ensures that only the best soldiers serve in the Royal Guard, and prevents politics from interfering. The traditional gear of the Royal Guard is elven plate armor and a masterfully crafted elven sword, but as time passed it was found that Guardsmen were more effective if they could choose their gear, as a result a Guardsman can be identified by a mithril seal given to them by the Master himself. A Royal Guardsmen is expected to master many fighting styles and be capable from range, on horseback, and in close quarters. The Champion of Coamenel is almost always selected from their ranks.

Elven Rangers

Ranger.png

The Elven Rangers are a rare sight outside of Galadriel, as there are only 200 of them to protect the lands. While officially part of the army their main job is to protect the forest from threats, from both inside and out. Most Rangers favor the bow, and they are considered to be some of the best marksmen in the world. They can be called to join in a military campaign by the Master, but they will typically be used as an independent force to harass enemies rather than fight with the main army.

Elven Infantry

Army.png

The main part of the army, the infantry has many potential fighting methods. Elven infantry is equipped with naginatas, a weapon with a 5ft shaft and 3ft blade. This weapon allows can be used to deter cavalry, and to fight enemies at a greater distance. A skilled user can potentially cover and defend 484 square feet. Additionally, the blade can also be removed from the staff, allowing for more close quarter combat if need be. Elven infantry is equipped with quality elven armor, but if they enter battle using the naginata, they cannot use their shields, making them vulnerable to ranged attack.

Elven Archers

Archer.png

Elven archers are seen as some of the best in the world, even those who are not particularly well trained by elven standards. Elven longbows provide great range and significant armor piercing power. Not expected to fight in hand-to-hand combat archers carry only a short sword for limited defense and practical use around the camp.

Elven Cavalry

Elven cavalry is limited due to the heavily wooded terrain. As a result most cavalry in an Elven army are typically mercenaries.

Elven Priest

priest.png

Elven priests are members of the Order of the Light. They are deeply connected to the light, so much so, that they are able to actually interact with it, rather than just connect to it like other elves. This interaction is typically seen in the form of healing magics. They are also able to use their connection to the Light to combat darkness, and they can work to bring the Light to places where is has faded. They do not fight in the army, but rather they allow elves to connect to the light in places where it is faded, and work as doctors.

Last edited:
The debate of the rulers grow hushed as the glyph markings along the walls begin to glow with a bright light.

The ArchMage stands, holding his Scepter of Light firmly in his hands. "Someone is attempting to cast a spell in the Hall of Lords! By the Light, I can feel the Dark!"

A glowing etheral form takes shape in the main chamber a sickly corpse light glows faintly from the form as the shape of a man takes shape.

necromancer.jpg

"Muah ha ha haaaa!!! The Lords of Light in all their decadence, blissfully ignorant of the doom that stands ready to befall you! The Dark One will rise again! It has been foretold! Muah haaa!!!"

Etheral skulls begin to flow from the hand of the priest, screaming as they fall over the heads of the rulers just before the light of the Glyphs flash brilliantly causing the forms to dissipate.

"My Lords," exclaims the ArchMage Qylan, "There is indeed a necromancer at work in Highathar, and no doubt tied to the Corpus epidemic in Hroniden! Thank the Creator for the Light Glyphs."

The city was under siege and i was stuck here in it, i have sent a letter and hope it will arrive. After I sent it, i ordered my guard and Aesar to get their gear on. As we passed through the city we could see the fear in the eyes of the population, it was the first time we had not been with the guards while traveling in the city, we finally reached the gates where the guards were preparing for a siege.

“Open the gates” Ra'Gru said.
“My lord we are under siege” Said the Captain.
“Open the gates or we will do it for you” Ra'Gru said.
“But my lord” Said the Captain.
“Now!” Ra'Gru said.
“Open the gates” Yelled the Captain to the gate keeper.

Ra'Gru walked out of the gates towards the mercenary captain together with his guard, only two guards stayed at the gates.

“I will give you one chance” Ra'Gru said.
“An army of 5000 Orcs, 2000 Dwarfs and 4000 Imperials are on the way to lift this siege” Ra'Gru said.
“I give you this one chance of surrender the Corotrii family to me now on this spot, you will be forgiven and you can return home without any consequences” Ra'Gru said.
“If you refuse then you will all be killed” Ra'Gru said.
“Now give me your answer” Ra'Gru said.

Gods of the Saxo-Deutsch

The Saxo-Deutsch, more commonly known as the Saxons, worships a complex system of gods. The gods are thought of as creatures. The Creator is shown as the Eagle; the Dark One is shown as the Snake. Ulric is the wolf-god of battle. Johanna is the cat-god of beauty. Wotan is the raven-god of wisdom. There are also many of other household gods. The families also each have a patron god. Different families can and will have the same patron god as only the three principle gods can be patrons. For example the patron god of the von Saxons is Wotan.

Ra'Gru said:
“I will give you one chance
“An army of 5000 Orcs and 2000 dwarfs are on the way to lift this siege
“I give you this one chance of surrender the Corotrii family to me now on this spot, you will be forgiven and you can return home without any consequences
“If you refuse then you will all be killed”
“Now give me your answer”

The Mercenary Captain seemed unimpressed by the Chief Ra'Gru's parlay.

"You think yourself a diplomat, half Orc! Pah! I am being paid top coin to raze this city, and failing to complete a job is bad for business. Now begone Orcling, before my men run you through!"

The city was under siege and i was stuck here in it, i have sent a letter and hope it will arrive. After I sent it, i ordered my guard and Aesar to get their gear on. As we passed through the city we could see the fear in the eyes of the population, it was the first time we had not been with the guards while traveling in the city, we finally reached the gates where the guards were preparing for a siege.

“Open the gates” Ra'Gru said.
“My lord we are under siege” Said the Captain.
“Open the gates or we will do it for you” Ra'Gru said.
“But my lord” Said the Captain.
“Now!” Ra'Gru said.
“Open the gates” Yelled the Captain to the gate keeper.

Ra'Gru walked out of the gates towards the mercenary captain together with his guard, only two guards stayed at the gates.

“I will give you one chance” Ra'Gru said.
“An army of 5000 Orcs, 2000 Dwarfs and 4000 Imperials are on the way to lift this siege” Ra'Gru said.
“I give you this one chance of surrender the Corotrii family to me now on this spot, you will be forgiven and you can return home without any consequences” Ra'Gru said.
“If you refuse then you will all be killed” Ra'Gru said.
“Now give me your answer” Ra'Gru said.

((And 3000 elves :glare:))

I have decided to send 1500 men, a force consisting mainly of archers, to help quarantine the Dune Sea as well as the priests previously promised.

A Marriage

Armas walked into Nienna’s room. “Remember do you remember Urist Broskim, you met him before we went into the Assembly?”

“Yes, of course I remember, he was telling stories about his adventures in the dwarvern lands. He was also very handsome,” Nienna said, blushing at the end.

“Well, his father and I have decided that it would be in the best interest of our peoples if we allied with each other, but to do that, you would need to be willing to wed Brockim. Now I don’t want to force you into anything, but what would you think of that?” Armas hoped he wasn’t putting too much pressure on the girl.

“Oh, dad, I would love to marry him. We spent the whole time you were in the Assembly talking. He is amazing.” Nienna said, clearly excited at the prospect.

“Well then it is settled, you shall be married to Brockim.” Armas smiled, then left the room, wondering how he would explain this to Larien.”

The Treaty

A treaty was presented, to Urist Wonorm, one that would bind his house to the Coamenel’s as allies and friends, already signed by Armas Coamenel.

The House of Urist shall, by the marriage of Urist Brokim and Nienna Coamenel, enter into an alliance with House Coamenel. Both Houses swear to fight in defense of each other, against hostile actions of others. If either House initiates hostile actions, the other House shall not be bound to join them. In addition to military matters, this treaty will account for the strengthening of both houses via trade.

House Coamenel is to ensure the trade of food stuffs, specifically fruits and fish, to House Urist. House Urist is to ensure the trade of mineral goods, specifically iron and copper, to House Coamenel.

Armas Coamenel

Last edited:
We herebly sign the treaty with the House Coamenel,effectivly binding our two families together.

A messenger ran into the Assembly of Lords with a message for Nur al-Din from Emir Saladin. Reading it the Diplomat quickly rose and walked towards Lord Urist.

"My Lord I would like to propose the creation of a trade agreement between our two nations. It is well know by all that in the mountains of Highathar food, and especially grain is hard to come by. I would like to propose that Misr ship grain up the Amenra to your lands and in exchange you will begin sending iron down the river to Mutikabir. what do you think of this proposal My Lord?"

I agree to this trade deal Emir Saladin.I hope the routes are safe for our merchants.

Asad Imad Rostani
Trait: Brilliant Diplomat
Hroniden
Hronidian
Heir: Zaahir Farrah Rostani
Daughter: Arezou Samar Rostani

Vassals:
Former-
Kamal Jabir Ahmed- Deceased, killed by Qylan.
Anwar Musa Karim- Corrupted, now is Lord Dzango and is no longer a vassal.

Current-
Aydin Muhammad Karimi
Maraj Faram

Champion:
Former-
Kamal Jabir Ahmed- Deceased, killed by Qylan.
Maraj Faram- Slain as a vampire.

Current-

Bio: Son of Emir Zulfaqir, Emir (now Shah) Asad had a lot to live up to. Zulfaqir had been a wise ruler, and is considered to be one of the best rulers during Herasnia's history. Asad received an education from his father, a strategist, but realized his son was more of a diplomat. At 30 years old, Asad took to the throne in an unstable state filled with civil strife and corruption. For the next few years, Asad cleaned up corruption in the bureaucracy while taking down civil strife through a combination of diplomacy and military action. Asad didn't face too many issues among the other lords, but now he has to survive through the turmoil of Agorath.

Last edited:
The Ambassador from Mirrorwater stands before the Assembly.

"When a city of Men is attacked, the outpouring of support is deafening within this hall. Yet when it is an Elf Province that is in dire need for aid, the silence is so loud it hurts my ears! Where is the aid for Mirrorwater, where are the Lords of Light when it is the Elves that are in danger?!"

Asad wasn't present at the first Assembly of Lords because of business in his realm. With news being slow, he was barely able to get to the second one.
The Arch-Mage was pleasantly surprised by Asad's appearence.

Asad: Stupid bandits. They don't seem to learn anything at all about attacking an Emir with about a dozen of his best men at his side.
Asad quickly takes his seat at the hall.
Now, let's get down to business. The first thing I will do is set up a treaty with Urist.

Treaty Of Urist
1. Mutual Trade between the province of Urist and the Emirate of Herasnia shall be conducted.
2. Merchants of Herasnia shall sell to Urist any form of agricultural products it desires.
3. Merchants of Urist shall sell to Herasnia copper, iron, and other metal ingots.
4. Both parties shall protect traders of either party from bandits, looters, and other criminals.
Signed on the 22nd day of Serpentine, Year 1000, Age of the Empire.
[x] Emir Asad Imad Rostani of Herasnia
[] Urist Wonorm

Concerning the quarantine, I shall be sending 1000 troops and priests in order to support the quarantine.