+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EU4 Tutorials

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

EU4 Tutorials

My question is, when the game releases, will it include an in-depth tutorial that can explain the game's mechanics in detail and help Paradox newbies get use to the way the game works? (Unlike the tutorials made for Hearts of Iron 3 and EU3, which only confuses people)
    I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the signature directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!

They said they want a tutorial as good as or better than CKII and they have someone who's job is to do the tutorial IIRC.

+ Reply to Thread