+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II - 1.103 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum WQLL - NOT for problem reports!

Game Director Paradox Dev Team Doomdark's Avatar

Crusader Kings II - 1.103 PATCH RELEASED - Checksum WQLL - NOT for problem reports!

The GamersGate version is up now, though it might take a while for it to show in the launcher. (GamersGate Mac version)

All v1.10x save games should be fully compatible.

CHECKSUM: WQLL

CHANGE LOG:

INTERFACE:
    - Fixed incorrect AI reasoning text string "X is my lover"
    - Fixed a tooltip bug in the effect 'gender_succ'
    - Corrected some text bugs
    - It is no longer possible to start building Theodosian walls outside of Constantinople
    - Wikipedia links should now work on linux

GAMEPLAY:
    - Changed the way levies reinforce (to fix a rounding bug.) This will overall reduce levy reinforcement rates a bit.
    - Tech spread no longer gets stuck at 5
    - Patricians with no landed holdings now correctly get some random courtiers (which they can, for example, marry)
    - Euboia is no longer "Ocean" terrain
    - Westfriesland is no longer "Ocean" terrain
    - You can no longer become a truce breaker from failed imprisonments or title revokations, or wars from events, plots or factions
    - 867: Gave Almos, the ruler of the Magyars, and his son Arpad scripted traits
    - 867: Slightly strengthened the initial Magyar army
    - Kingdoms with a king can now also de jure drift into empires
    - Independent kingdoms can no longer drift out of their de jure empires
    - Added Zoroastrian Crusade target weights to appropriate titles
    - Human played vassals of the Magyars now get to keep their Ukrainian lands when Hungary forms
    - Added level three Castle Fortifications to Constantinople
    - Boosted the heavy infantry morale bonus given by the Aztec Jaguar Warrior Lodge
    - Fixed a crash with deleted characters in a title's previous holder list
    - The Seljuks now appear a bit further south, in Dashhowuz rather than Kyzylorda
    - Fixed a bug where creating a kingdom or empire would not always initialize Crown Laws correctly
    - Fixed raised armies being counted twice for max troops calculations used by some interfaces and some AI calculations
    - Fixed an issue with save game corruption after loading a game and saving before unpausing

AI:
    - Fixed a bug where patrician AI would go braindead for a long time after resign/reload
    - Fixed an issue where, in many cases, under Gavelkind the AI would not create a second duchy even to form a kingdom
    - Fixed a bug in the diplo AI where it would consider other lowborn characters to be its own dynasty
    - Tweaked cross-religion Pagan marriage acceptance
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

General Grumpalodian Aardvark Bellay's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight

Great, thanks. All that while most of scandinavia is being on holidays i guess.
    Questions will follow later...
    [Micromod] - Old Building Names (Pre-1.10-building-names for CK2)
    Updated CKII-UI-Font-Mod for 2.2x

CK2 Mods: User Mod Index (Don't forget to post about your mod compatibility)
    Deutsch CK2: German CK2 Sub-Forum (go there for the german translation 'repair' mod)

This will ruin my holiday ;-) prepare to launch ck2 yet again :-P

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Cool, finally the de jure drifting mechanic and the levy bug are fixed. Yay!

Still, the problem that all custom created maps need a portage to properly load up should eventually be addressed.

good job have a nice day!

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

@Doom

Are you aware of the bastard dynasty problem? Any thoughts?
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleight of Hand View Post
    @Doom

Are you aware of the bastard dynasty problem? Any thoughts?
    I take it you refer to scripted bastards creating new dynasties? There won't be a hotfix for that, but perhaps something in the future.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Thanx!
    I'm so edgy, I've been called a sword.
    I'm so rational, I've been mistaken for Descartes.
    I'm so noble, I've been crowned a King.
    I'm such a rebel, I rebelled from the Rebel Alliance, and then rebelled from that Rebellion.
    I have such little admiration, I shot myself in the face twice in order to prove how little of an achievement surviving a gunshot is.
    I'm so manly, my muscles have muscles, and those muscles work out regularly.
    - Morgothic

"...I am more Irish than all of you..." - LYNCHY

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    War of the Roses500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Thanks, much appreciated fixes there. GJ as always.
    The desire for safety stands against every great and noble enterprise. - Tacitus

Committed Anti-P'doxian Sleight of Hand's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdark View Post
    I take it you refer to scripted bastards creating new dynasties? There won't be a hotfix for that, but perhaps something in the future.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. All right, thanks for responding anyway.
    For awesome CK II graphical stuff please click here and here.

I'm currently working on my own set of semi-historical scenarios for CK II. ETA: Q1 '15.

The german localisation had problems again with some text not fitting in the boxes in 1.102.
    The same issue that had happened in earlier patches and was once resolved already.

Neither Ashtray nor me have posted a bug report on this again as far as i know.
    Are you aware of anything like that and have you in such case fixed it ?

Deutsch CK2: German CK2 Sub-Forum (go there for the german translation 'repair' mod)

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark Bellay View Post
    The german localisation had problems again with some text not fitting in the boxes in 1.102.
    The same issue that had happened in earlier patches and was once resolved already.

Neither Ashtray nor me have posted a bug report on this again as far as i know.
    Are you aware of anything like that and have you in such case fixed it ?
    I am aware that some translations do not quite fit, but I don't think it's ever been fixed.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

I am aware that some translations do not quite fit, but I don't think it's ever been fixed.
    I think it did. Anyway, i will discuss this further in the german subforum then and maybe post a bug report.
    Thanks.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    @Doomdark

I see that you give answers to user questions here. Please tell me you guys are working on this:

Quote Originally Posted by JonStryker View Post
    Still, the problem that all custom created maps need a portage to properly load up should eventually be addressed.
    (and forgive me if it is already fixed and not mentioned in the patch notes. I didn't check it with the new patch)
    Last edited by JonStryker; 04-07-2013 at 15:59.

Ruler of My Little Empire niallmcfc's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

- Independent kingdoms can no longer drift out of their de jure empires
    I'm not sure I completely understand this. For example, does this mean that Venice can't become independent of the Byzantines anymore? I kinda liked that feature.
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    Sun Tzu

MEIOU&Taxes Layabout

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Oh man, another dilemma. Do I update and fix the annoying as hell bugs while losing all my mods, or do I play on a bugged version but with my mods intact .
    Anyway, thanks for the patch guys, ESPECIALLY the annoying "X is my Lover" bug!
    "The only hint I saw is the Possessed trait - and let's admit it, you have to be pretty possessed to convert to Judaism in Poland"
    -Battle bunny

Field Marshal Demi Moderator Korbah's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Quote Originally Posted by Witto View Post
    Oh man, another dilemma. Do I update and fix the annoying as hell bugs while losing all my mods, or do I play on a bugged version but with my mods intact .
    Anyway, thanks for the patch guys, ESPECIALLY the annoying "X is my Lover" bug!
    If the mods you're playing are compatible with 1.102 they should be compatible with 1.103.
    The biggest culprit when it comes to CTDs in mods are changes in the interface folder. The interface folder was untouched between 1.102 and 1.103.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    CK2: Elder Kings, the Elder Scrolls Mod for CK2 | Crusader Kings Z | CK2 Minimap Retextures | CK2 Flag Template | CK2 Icon Templates
    CK2 Wiki
    If I use this colour, I'm talking as a Demi-Moderator. Please follow the rules and play nice.
    4-0

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

Quote Originally Posted by Korbah View Post
    If the mods you're playing are compatible with 1.102 they should be compatible with 1.103.
    The biggest culprit when it comes to CTDs are changes in the interface folder. The interface folder was untouched between 1.102 and 1.103.
    Oh really? So I am guessing I can continue to play Elder Kings. Well that's great, updating on Steam right now. Thanks!
    By the way: "Tech spread no longer gets stuck at 5" - well I wasn't aware of that bug, that explains quite a bit. I always though it's just my bad technology spread rate
    "The only hint I saw is the Possessed trait - and let's admit it, you have to be pretty possessed to convert to Judaism in Poland"
    -Battle bunny

Quote Originally Posted by JonStryker View Post
    Cool, finally the de jure drifting mechanic and the levy bug are fixed. Yay!

I am not sure what you mean.
    Henrik Fåhraeus

Abusus non tollit usum

Blog Entries
    I am not sure what you mean.
    Basically this thread: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...stom-maps-1.10

All custom maps that worked fine with 1.09 stopped working with 1.10; The addition of traversable rivers added the possibility to edit in portages and major_rivers in the adjacencies file. The problem is that you NEED a portage for your map to work. If you have a map that doesn't contain a portage the game won't properly load. This is the reason why there are plenty mods that struggle(d) to update to 1.10. You basically have to draw in a piece of navigable river and a lake or two separete major rivers to make it work.
    In my opinion this isn't necessary: The engine should be able to work fine even without any of this (but of course I don't know your code).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast