Closed Thread

Thread: No Steam

No Steam

Hello ist there any posibility to get the game without steam ?
    I donīt like spyware on my computer, since Snowdon we KNOW any data on computer in usa or on american companys not safe.
    So rethink your business system.
    Greetings

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by shamblea View Post
    Hello ist there any posibility to get the game without steam ?
    I donīt like spyware on my computer, since Snowdon we KNOW any data on computer in usa or on american companys not safe.
    So rethink your business system.
    Greetings
    (We knew before Snowden. Maybe you should pay attention more!(If you're not a PC loving terrorist you shouldn't have to worry about this. Haha))
    I'm p. sure Steam is the only way.
    Flag Improvements Package: New flags, square frames!

I'm officially more privileged than LYNCHY
    Started from the bottom, and I'm still here

ohhhhh

hello
    its nice to get such an answer ***(If you're not a PC loving terrorist you shouldn't have to worry about this. Haha)***
    from a person showing the old *DDR* flag ! As i have seen it, i know why you have no problems with espionge and spyware.
    Do you miss the stasi ? Do you miss your job as a prison guard in bautzen ? Or do you miss your job als a killerborderguard ?
    Thanks for your fast answer......

Well, that escalated quickly...

I'm sure Paradox loses a few customers by requiring Steam... but I doubt they lose many. Personally, NSA spying on my video-game playing habits is about the last of my worries when deciding what games to buy.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by shamblea View Post
    hello
    its nice to get such an answer ***(If you're not a PC loving terrorist you shouldn't have to worry about this. Haha)***
    from a person showing the old *DDR* flag ! As i have seen it, i know why you have no problems with espionge and spyware.
    Do you miss the stasi ? Do you miss your job as a prison guard in bautzen ? Or do you miss your job als a killerborderguard ?
    Thanks for your fast answer......
    I hate to tell you but there's many communists on the PDS forums and I'm certainly not one of them.

Also, you're welcome.

People are so violent, gosh.
    Last edited by Futomato; 28-06-2013 at 02:23.
    Flag Improvements Package: New flags, square frames!

I'm officially more privileged than LYNCHY
    Started from the bottom, and I'm still here

51 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Trollish comments and off-topic posts. Thread closed.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Closed Thread