+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HOI 3 TFH & Black iCE

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries

HOI 3 TFH & Black iCE

Does anyone know if you can use Black Ice or other mods if you got you game from Steam?
    Patience my ass, I want to go out and kill something!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You can

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Blog Entries
    Thanks. How do you apply the mod?

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

in the BI offical tread there is the explanation how to install the mod... and links to download it

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I really appreciate the quick responses.

Blog Entries
    Don't know what I did wrong, but it didn't work. Guess I'll have to give it another try tomorrow.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

In what way does it not work?

I have downloaded BlackICE MKVII031 and MKVII031.a_hotfix and the map cache for 3.1 but when it loads up it still crashes

EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

You can UNLESS you have XP. That mod fails to advertise that it is broken (and will not be fixed) for XP. All Black ICE is, is a heavily scripted (heavy is being nice) game with new units. I would suggest going to HPP, or some other mod. You'll get more out of them.
    Johan Andersson wrote and it was so:
    "Sorry, I don't have time to talk about our AI atm, but I was not aware of there being an AI in Empire Total War."

".........We've been slaughtered for bad ai in games as well, but I'd expect that if you got a budget over 1M USD you'd be able to have at least 1 guy at AI for a year"

Best post ever: Johan Exposing Sega/CA fireworks start on page 2/3

Blog Entries
    Iggel, sorry for taking so long to answer. I downloaded the mod and the patch. I created a folder called black ice in the mod folder and extracted the mod. I did not see what looked like an executable file, so then I did the same for the patch. Again, I checked, and still not executable. I started the game, there was no mod to choose.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

copy the HoI III folder to some place, install all the BI stuff in the thf sub-folder and try to execute the THF_EXE, that worked for me at least

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaSword of the Stars II
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Forster View Post
    Iggel, sorry for taking so long to answer. I downloaded the mod and the patch. I created a folder called black ice in the mod folder and extracted the mod. I did not see what looked like an executable file, so then I did the same for the patch. Again, I checked, and still not executable. I started the game, there was no mod to choose.
    If there's no mod to choose then that means the *.mod file is missing. Check the folder you extracted, it might be a level or two down, in which case you'll have to copy the entire folder structure up.
    The Historical Plausibility Project - 1.0.4 (final) for HoI3, 2.04 (final) for SF, 3.0.0 (final) for FtM, 3.3.2 (beta) for TFH
    Alt-History: Code Geass Timeline - v1.8 for Victoria 2: A House Divided (final), v2.2 for Heart of Darkness, based on the Pop Demand mod

My information thread about ww2 naval expansion for the world's naval powers, large and small. Last update October 25, 2014; corrected the Japanese entry.

+ Reply to Thread