• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MichaelM

For the Glory lead
10 Badges
Jun 30, 2004
crystalempiregames.com
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Get it in the Tech Support forum (requires registration of your game copy).

Changes since 13 May:

- Fixed host crash on starting an MP scenario if a client has a very slow connection.
- Fixed crash on starting an MP scenario if an event immediately alters the stats of a random monarch.
- Treaty of Tordesillas cores now only cause battles if the province does not belong to the ToT owner.
- Added vassal = TAG trigger
- Added overlord = TAG trigger
- Added union = TAG trigger
- Added num_of_ports trigger
- Added num_of_colonies trigger
- Added num_of_tps trigger
- Added num_of_cots trigger
- Added "impassable" adjacency type
- It is now possible to include multiple "ai = filename" lines for countries in scenario files.

Post feedback here!

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I get this message when I try to access the page.

Awesome!

I'm guessing it works like this?

Code:
adjacency = { from = 428 to = 430 type = impassable through = 0 } #Navarra-Aragon
Yes. I recommend using adjacency sprites or some other visual cue to make it clear why you can't travel, but it's not a requirement.

Would it be possible to kill leaders by event? Right now, you have to include additional entries for leaders (like Carmagnola or Gilles de Rais) when you choose to let them live.

Something like killleader = x or execute = x...

The guide is correct; sleepleader works on leaders who are already in play.

Yes. I recommend using adjacency sprites or some other visual cue to make it clear why you can't travel, but it's not a requirement.

Thanks.

Would it be possible to add a "river" adjacency type to manually define which rivers separate provinces? At the moment rivers adjacencies are calculated automatically from the map. Rivers intersecting through provinces (aplenty in WaTK 4) aren't counted and crossing armies do not suffer any penalties.

At the beginning of every beta-topic, Michael gives a log, what has changed and what was added to new beta.

I just would like to ask, why it is not possible to add a possibility to change province culture dynamically, as I wrote before?

Thanks.

Would it be possible to add a "river" adjacency type to manually define which rivers separate provinces? At the moment rivers adjacencies are calculated automatically from the map. Rivers intersecting through provinces (aplenty in WaTK 4) aren't counted and crossing armies do not suffer any penalties.

Disregard. I just realised this is possible already using:

Code:
adjacency = { from = abc to = xyz type = river through = 0 }

Michael, could you include a trigger which affects all provinces for a certain country? Something like -8? It might sound lazy but including every possible province for province_rr is a pain in the a.. and makes events unnecessarily cluttered.

Michael, could you include a trigger which affects all provinces for a certain country? Something like -8? It might sound lazy but including every possible province for province_rr is a pain in the a.. and makes events unnecessarily cluttered.

Why use a command to raise provincial revoltrisk in ALL provinces of a state when simply the revoltrisk for the whole state can be modified with revoltrisk?
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ggers-list&p=10731871&viewfull=1#post10731871

Hi,
I am playing FTG 1.3 June version (PLVS VLTRA) and it's amazing. I'm really happy that I found you still support FTG.

I don't know is it god place for suggestions but I've played 2 games (1 BRA and i was AFK) and second as Brabant. In both games Ottomans can't beat MAM. They are not interested in war with MAM they prefer ally with them (the same with other minor states like Carman etc) or at least stay neutral.
Even if I change their relations (-350) they don't want to go at war with MAM.

Is it problem with mod or game?

sorry for my bad English
Regards

Strange, I play normal AGCEEP and the Ottomans generally conquer Egypt, even if later than in reality. IIRC, Plus Ultra gives the OE claims instead of national cores, so maybe that's why they aren't interested in invading. Try changing those cores and see what happens.

Looking at the AI file changes in the events I found this:
Code:
	#command = { type = AI which = TUR_SelimI.ai }

They are all just comments, this also happens in the original AGCEEP.

Hi,
I am playing FTG 1.3 June version (PLVS VLTRA) and it's amazing. I'm really happy that I found you still support FTG.

I don't know is it god place for suggestions but I've played 2 games (1 BRA and i was AFK) and second as Brabant. In both games Ottomans can't beat MAM. They are not interested in war with MAM they prefer ally with them (the same with other minor states like Carman etc) or at least stay neutral.
Even if I change their relations (-350) they don't want to go at war with MAM.

Is it problem with mod or game?

sorry for my bad English
Regards

That´s a problem of the Plus Ultra mod and not FtG itself. AGCEEP was balanced to work with the vanilla map. Plus Ultra for example changed the type of several cores and removed several cultures from the Ottoman Empire which results in less income, more unrest and so the empire can spend less to achieve it´s historical borders in the historical time.