• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You will probably never drop the Chinese population low enough to outnumber them in most every state they have. If you ONLY take Formosa as a fairly populous country, which I have done, then you might get enough of your own pops in eventually. I find Formosa the best candidate for this as it is isolated, easy to defend and not SUPER populated compared to like every other Chinese region. Usually though players want to take multiple, more valuable states, which does make sense of course, but you'll never, ever get your pops high enough that way.

You can do it with help of assimilation. Just move some people there ,and wait.
You wont assimilate anything because you don't have cores while the Chinese do. Your only bets are to get them as an unciv or get them after they westernize.

They have the most populous regions in the game, how are you going to immigrate enough people? Especially to an area not in the Americas / Oceania.

What do you mean by move some people there? I can't make any headway with NF immigration. (Then again, my education tech is quite poor).

Your goal is to enforce your people to migrate to your colonies. Even with 4 people in one province , chinese people will assimilate to your primary group. How:
1) allow some rebels or enemy to control some of your provinces for a half year. Also war exhaustion can help too.
2) max tariff + max tax for poor people, and they will eager migrate
3) research industry tech -> with unemployment, or without job pop will migrate more often
4) Manage sliders -> administration, and military slider for some time to 0%
5) And remember even with 4 people in one province , assimilation will start

You wont assimilate anything because you don't have cores while the Chinese do. Your only bets are to get them as an unciv or get them after they westernize.

They have the most populous regions in the game, how are you going to immigrate enough people? Especially to an area not in the Americas / Oceania.

1. Assimilation is a key, however when more people will migrate to colonies this proces is faster
2:
51c4e4c442835.JPG

In Caozhou for exampleyou can have 1,4 mln japanese in 1890:)