• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(516360)

Banned
5 Badges
Jun 30, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • War of the Vikings
  • Pillars of Eternity
Hey guys, im having a little bit of a glitch when it comes to crusader kings latest DLC. Every single time I loot a holding, the little signal comes up on the upper right corner of the screen telling me i recieved x amount of loot, the problem is, when i actually look at my gold, the money i looted is not added. Anybody else having this issue?

I dont have ships that transfer the loot. I did not know that you had too. I just thought that once you loot a province, the money goes to your treasury.

If you loot a holding in a province that is directly neigbouring one of your own, then it should tell you "You looted X amount of gold" and that should be (along with the same amount of prestige) deposited directly into your treasury. When you are raiding a coastal/riverside(if norse) province and have ships next to it, the message is the same and next to the ship miniature a small bar should fill a bit (mouse over it for details). You have to park that fleet in your own province to get the gold/prestige.

If for some reason you are raiding a province that is not your neighbour, or you have no ships next to it, or they are full, then I noticed it tells you "you have looted 0.00 gold". That should indicate something is wrong.

K thx dude, i know what the problem is now, i was destroying the ships before they reach one of my coastal provinces, hence no loot. thx.