+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CK2 TOG: Not Receiving Loot

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    500k club

CK2 TOG: Not Receiving Loot

Hey guys, im having a little bit of a glitch when it comes to crusader kings latest DLC. Every single time I loot a holding, the little signal comes up on the upper right corner of the screen telling me i recieved x amount of loot, the problem is, when i actually look at my gold, the money i looted is not added. Anybody else having this issue?

Have you got some ships to transfer that loot ? It will not magicaly go to your treasury.

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Or do you neighbour the province you are looting?

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses
    500k club

I dont have ships that transfer the loot. I did not know that you had too. I just thought that once you loot a province, the money goes to your treasury.

If you loot a holding in a province that is directly neigbouring one of your own, then it should tell you "You looted X amount of gold" and that should be (along with the same amount of prestige) deposited directly into your treasury. When you are raiding a coastal/riverside(if norse) province and have ships next to it, the message is the same and next to the ship miniature a small bar should fill a bit (mouse over it for details). You have to park that fleet in your own province to get the gold/prestige.

If for some reason you are raiding a province that is not your neighbour, or you have no ships next to it, or they are full, then I noticed it tells you "you have looted 0.00 gold". That should indicate something is wrong.

500k club

K thx dude, i know what the problem is now, i was destroying the ships before they reach one of my coastal provinces, hence no loot. thx.

+ Reply to Thread