• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks fishy. Why do your three provinces in Mauritania and Africa just happen to be the three you need to reform the faith? And why does your priest have counties in north and central Europe? Did you swear fealty to a Norse king at some point?

C627896852A2A5445E55E93170D6616721B9C8FC

Fabricated claims on those counties obviously.

As for the Norse connection, took Brittany from Haesteinn for the political reach and then married a few daughters into the Danish royal family. Two Generations later I took my Danish niece as a concubine and pressed her claim for the throne, Adja being the only child born from the pairing so obviously I slaughtered anyone who stood in her way of inheriting both Kingdoms. Although yes, at one point I did swear fealty to my Concubine-Niece-Queen of Denmark.

Nothing fishy at all, just ruthless and gamey. haha Still not bad for an Ironman Ghana playthrough.

There are several countries in EU3 and HOI3 and Vicky 2 that are basically impossible to play. If anything I find that the Pagans are too powerful, Mali is meant to go Muslim the majority of the time. The Norse in particular should be weakend imo as currently it is far too easy for them to conquare the British Isles and reform.
What are you talking about? Mali always goes Muslim after enough time, and the Norse always become catholic in Britain.

It's also easily doable as Hæsteinn

61BA67ACB44A0B93FC00493F7F294FD15946B213

View attachment 83494
The Sunnis inevitably annihilated the Shiites north of me via invasion. Apparently the Sunnis didn't get the same "ignore Mali" script the Shiites did. I had to ragequit; I was facing-off 15-20k doomstacks with 2k tops on my part. Please, either nerf the Muslims or buff the West Africans significantly. This is game breaking. Anyone actually manage to get the West Africans off their feet?

I just finished a game where I dominated African/Asia as the Mali Empire. Don't blame the game for your poor play.

I had to convert to Sunni Islam for 3 generations to survive. However, I eventually got back to an heir who was West African, and once I did that I reformed the religion and it was off to the races.

I just finished a game where I dominated African/Asia as the Mali Empire. Don't blame the game for your poor play.

I had to convert to Sunni Islam for 3 generations to survive. However, I eventually got back to an heir who was West African, and once I did that I reformed the religion and it was off to the races.

That post is a year old dude. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.