• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi IamlLupo,

Are you saying that to enable challenges within DM Mode you need to set the slider in another mode first?

Would be helpful to have a text explanation as well.

In the future, could you also please upload the videos to a dedicated video sharing site? That is more in line with the User Agreement on the forum and means that we're not relying on what looks to be your personal site to stay online so we can see the video.
Thanks,

pevergreen.

Are you saying that to enable challenges within DM Mode you need to set the slider in another mode first?
That is correct! Next time i make it more clear.

In the future, could you also please upload the videos to a dedicated video sharing site?
For me this solution cost me 5 sec. And gives me more control over what is on the internet.

means that we're not relying on what looks to be your personal site to stay online so we can see the video.
I garantee you that my server will be online 24/7. And if the file is offline there will be a reason for that.