• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MalinS

Queen of Pie
6 Badges
Jan 7, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • For the Motherland
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Information regarding purchasing the game

When is the game released?
- June 18th 2013

It's June 18th in my time-zone, where's my game?
- On Steam it releases around 1 p.m. EST. Google Play and Appstore should release a little earlier.

On what platforms is the game available?
- PC (Windows XP or later) and Mac (OS X 10.4 or later) as well as Android and Apple tablets and phones with enough screen size.

Where can I buy the game?
- You can find retailers here knightsofpenandpaper.com/buy.html

Will I receive the tablet versions of the game if I buy the PC/Mac version (or the other way around)?
- No, this is not a cross platform game.

I already own the game, what will happen to my version?
- If you have the game on an android or iOS device, you'll be upgraded to the +1 Edition automatically.

I have problems with my purchase at the Paradox Webshop
- Please consult the webshop FAQ: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/faq

Forum related information

Can I register the game on these forums and get a shiny icon?
- If you own the Mac or PC version of the game, yes. Sadly iOS and Android apps does not come with CD keys. We are still pondering how this could be solved for tablet games.

I just registered on these forums and I can't post anything
- Make sure you verified your email address by clicking a link sent to you when registering your account. You should also register your CD key here on the forums under "My Games". Sadly this does not apply for tablet users, you will have to wait for the 5 day anti-spam period. Sorry!

I have questions or problems and would like to ask the developers about it
- Please try to name forum threads so that they properly describe the content of your post. Examples, BAD: "HELP!!!!", Good: "Help! I can't buy the game for my <model> tablet!".

Technical information

Where do I turn for technical support?
- The Technical support forums is a good place to start. You can also email support@paradoxplaza.com.

I have a tablet version and cannot enter the Technical Support forum
- Please open a new thread in the general forums of Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. As we do not have a way to distribute keys to tablet versions of the game, you cannot enter the Technical Support forum when you are owning the game on a tablet.

Other questions

Is there a manual for Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition?
- Currently there is no manual available for the game. If you want to know more about the different classes, spells or anything else in the game, the Knights of Pen & Paper wiki is a pretty good place to start: http://knightsofpenandpaper.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_of_Pen_&_Paper_Wiki

Is this multiplayer?
- No, this is a single-player experience. Multiplayer would remove a layer of meta :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I register the game on these forums and get a shiny icon?
- If you own the Mac or PC version of the game, yes. Sadly iOS and Android apps does not come with CD keys. We are still pondering how this could be solved for tablet games.
Have you thought of anything? It would be fun to have that badge, even if it is just cosmetic. ^^ Anyway I'm enjoying the game so far. Got it on Andriod btw.

I went to update knights of pen and paper on my iphone and it wouldn't download.

I think you need to contact Apple support for that. It seems to be a problem relating to your phone or Apple account.