• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm, this needs a coup.

*Enter Kremvera Here*

Why would there be a communist revolution?
The people of Silesia discide that they don't want their leaders to be named after a german battleship, so they overthrow them.

The people of Silesia discide that they don't want their leaders to be named after a german battleship, so they overthrow them.

The Tirpitz didn't exist in 1936.

No a german battleship is named after this guy, and Im pretending all the von Tirpitzs are related to him.

You should make my descendant the King of Yugoslavia, just saying....>.>....

You should make my descendant the King of Yugoslavia, just saying....>.>....

Well why would you want that, youll only be conquered by the unstopable Silesian War machine.

I hope you get into the Axis quickly...

I hope you get into the Axis quickly...

Im going to invade Germany, atleast thats the goal so no I wont be joining the Axis.

Lilic shall rise up!.....right? Heh. I'll be watching quite curiously.

April 3rd, 1936
The hight command had decided that we shall strike at Czechoslovakia first. Their forts will give us a strong defensive line against germany and their resources will fuel our indutries so we can hopefully grow out of our economic dependance on the Soviet union. Though we need a pretense for this invasion to be justified in foreign eyes, and to the general public.

April 10th, 1936
Luckily for us Sir Alexander Herman has managed to procure documents stating Silesian claims on several border regions in Czechoslovakia. Using these nobody thought to look and see how accurate they were and we prepared to fight a war against the Czechs. Though we are very devided on what to do with this plan, myself and Gunter feel an all out offensive with our entire army is the most wise, yet Otto and Luipold feel that the Germans or Poles may attack us while we are preoccupied. After hours I convinced him that it will take but a week to make The Czechs fold in the towel using this battleplan.

November 12th, 1936
It took us awhile to get prepared for the offensive - nearly 7 months. Yet after a finalised copy of the battle plan was prepared we were ready to assault right away. Unfortunatly Otto and Luipold, kept trying to interfer and post pone. I laughed at them and said this is a perfect time, just before the first snow so theyll never suspect it. After a fierce arguement over it, they finally agreed, thought msotly due to Frydryk informing them the Czechs had no airforce and we would have air supremacy. Frankly I dont think the Air supremeacy is useful, we only have fighters but, what ever floats Frydryks boat.

November 17th, 2013
The Czechs unable to stand against us run in fear! All of their units are no match for ours, even our Volksgrenadiers! So when the Royal Silesian Guards had their target it was a complete push over the best men Silesia had to offer completely routed all forces with in hours of contact. This led to them achieving their objective 4 days sooner then expected.

In other terms I was wrong about the speed of our victory it snowed 2 days in slowing down all our troops by alot so it will likely take 5-7 days longer then expected. Though I was right about the Czechs their so useless that even our Volksgrenadiers are routing them! Even worse is the fact that Czech tanks are routing.

November 23rd, 1936
Today ive learned of the complete uselessness of the Czech infantry, while their officers are somewhat competent their foot troops cannot route one of our Divisions thats crossing a river into a city with both of those penalties they still manage to take Pahra swiftly and with that the Czechs completely collapase and victor is ours. We lost 300 killed 500 wounded to their 1500 killed, 4000 wounded and 500,000 captured.

November 25th, 1936
Several Czech commanders encouraged by our success over them have decided to join us! Those who have come to realize the awesome power of the Silesian Military are Ignr, Pavlik, Kutlvasr, Sklenkovsku & Svatek for land officers and Janousek & Janouska for Air officers. With the addition of more officers we have hope to expand and our next objective is hungary. Hungaries army is weak and they will be very easy to take out I predict 1-2 weeks since their army is better then the Czechs.

Last edited:
Hi Otto.
i really like Your aar;)as a born and rise in great city of Breslau i see idea off world conqest and total domination very fitting.Berin,Prouge,Worsow,Moskva and Vienna shuld be subdued to vast superior Vrotizla!
and as my 2 cents some sugestion of new ministers/generals born in Silesia:
cheff off staff position shuld be occupied by someone from von Moltke family
cheff off air force-definitly Richtchofen be intrested
and Your panzer shuld be led by von Armin.