• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
0,,1276164_4,00.jpg

Pfuu i am not enough good to avoid destiny

Hi Keroban,

doesn`t Vichy have enough convoys to supply the bridgeheads paratroops take or are the Allies sinking your troopships with reinforcements?

Torpedo planes should be able to eliminate carriers. You may have to combine them with FTR, not ESC if there is strong enemy fighter opposition or first fly enough air superiority missions to whittle it down. Though Vichy may not be able to develop all that in time. And use night flyer commanders and night attacks. They are surprisingly effective, strike hard but most of all night actions reduce your losses.

:laugh: :laugh:

Very strange game this time. I play until 1944. Germany maked peace with Soviet Union and UK.

1 = I try to attack switzerland with 20 div (1 medium tank, 3 mountainers, 16 infantery but I was crushed :eek:.

2 = I sunk some allies ships by quick attack from african coast at night. That's a good way to avoid air attack. But impossible sunk a carrier with canons. With speed 30 they escape easily

@Keroban

High lvl BC:s may be fast enough to deal with carriers during nighttime. Where`s "Dunquerqe" and "Strasbourg"?

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hello general Oldtimer

I was wrong, it s possible to supply the island at night.

The difficult thing is to size this fortified island. I m not sure that 1 div of Para is enough. So I wait to have 2 with glider arty mid 43. At that time the history was completely different: Russia and UK surrender!

Not funny.

Maybe If I start my game in 1940 it could be better.

Last edited: