• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

douglasrac

General
24 Badges
Feb 23, 2011
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Cities in Motion
  • Magicka
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
Cities in Motion 2 First DLC: Bus Mania

Release: 20th June

Want more buses? Here they are! The Bus Mania pack offers five all-new bus type vehicles to spice up the game. Try out these modern vehicles to make the most of your routes, or build new lines with brand new vehicles for the citizens to marvel at.

- Pavlov Arriva: Do you have a line with hard to please customers? Pavlov Arriva is small, smart and very comfortable to ride. Passengers are sure to flock to this one!

- Comet Sun: Pretty average in every way. Not the best slogan, but the Sun is a well-rounded vehicle with decent capacity and speed. Decent for almost any route!

- Maurice Automaton: When your maintenance capacity is under a lot of stress, Maurice Automaton is the vehicle to choose. It has a sturdy structure and a low maintenance need, making it perfect for busy inner city routes with short intervals.

- Arnauld 202: Need more capacity? The Arnauld 202 has lots of room and then some! It's very slow, but with the large capacity still very useful for routes with lots of passengers.

- Stern-Berger ProTerra: Not many passengers fit into a Stern-Berger ProTerra, but its energy consumption is so low it basically runs on air! This small but powerful vehicle is the top of the line when it comes to eco-friendly inventions.

Last edited:
(Please delete this reply if it cause any disclose of secret)

More and more DLCs are comming, According to the information of a game forum in mainland China, some player found that there are several completed tram vehicles in the new patch. Moreover, an unfinished modular metro train is discovered in the game file, the power car, trailer and control car are divided into three independent unit for purchase(Like simutrans). The metro depot also having new buttons to finish the above action.

Last edited:
(Please delete this reply if it cause any disclose of secret)

NOW,we know this updates include: 5 new bus, 5 new Trolleybus ,5 new waterbus & 5 new tram.

5 metro? Can not be determined.

Last edited:
And yet still no DLC support for Mac in sight...

Seriously devs...Are you forcing us Mac users to illegally crack the game in order to enjoy DLCs...I won't do that though...But I want DLCs!

I'm very sorry that the in-game store is not yet available for Mac. However we'll have DLC available through Steam as well.

Yay! DLC!
Buying this ASAP!
But I want metros! There is too few of them! And please.... TRAM STATION FOR METRO TRACK! Pleeeeeeeeeeease....!
I'll guess I have to wait....

Give him his pacifier back ;) (Otherwise he will not stop crying :p )

But yes, tram stops on tracks would realy be nice. But give them the time they need. I think they were working hard fixing bugs and creating new stuff...

You can pre-purchase on Gamersgate (click on the image)... what's the difference? you'll get the code anyway on the 20th.

What code? I use Steam for convenience, I just want to buy the DLC now and then forget about it and have it download automagically when it's ready. Most games with pre-purchase option work like this and I don't think it is out of line to request this.

I had some money left over in my paypal account so I've ordered it on Gamersgate. I'm looking forward to adding some variety to my bus collection. In particular the pavlov arriva and the comet sun (the latter is a much more familiar style of bus chassis for me at least and will be a welcome sight in my city). However based on available information, I'm slightly disappointed by the capacity of the Maurice Automaton. This is a point i raised in another thread. It doesn't make sense that an articulated bus has less capacity than a rigid bus at the detriment of power and acceleration, and also tends to require more maintenance because it is articulated.. .